And that is why Goff was the 1 pick of the whole draft

superonyx

Reaction score
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Bus drivers don’t throw as much as he did today to get the W.

Gurley did nothing. Anderson was mediocre. Goff made the throws to win the game.

Get out, sore loser.
Your an idiot...
What did I lose? I’m a cowboys fan dullard.
I guess you can’t handle people not agreeing with your little mind.

Goff is a bus driver. Deal with it.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
was the #1 pick of the whole draft. Exactly what we need fellas and gals. Key completions when the $ was on the line. 3 years in and GOFF is the starting SB QB, bus drivers need not apply. Will be Goff and Brady or Mahomes, only Throughbreds need apply.

Yeah, Goff is the real deal. There's no way to guarantee that a #1 pick in the draft will do well, but the Rams took a calculated risk and won.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Goff was carried by his coach.

That was nothing super impressive.

LOL Yet this very forum calls Dak clutch for comebacks against teams with losing records.

Our fan base are the biggest crybabies in all of sports. That’s okay, we get to watch some Dak chunky commercials while Goff has a chance for a ring. That’s the real win here.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Reminds me of young Brady in 2001. If he gets a championship this early, watch out. Same with Mahomes...if either of these young QBs become champions this early in their career, there is no "hump" to get over like most NFL QBs have to face in their careers
Without the tuck rule Brady is a nobody

uvaballa

Reaction score
He didn’t do much. He just runs play action and throws to a lot of open guys. He’s not asked to just drop back 30-40 times and go through reads. Refs gave them the ball back and Saints defenders fell down twice on that final drive in regulation. Then in OT he didn’t have to go very far and still left his kicker with a 57 yarder. Ball bounced their way at the end.

cern

Reaction score
What If dak were coached by McKay? The 3 remaining qb's coached by mcvay, reid, and the great belichik. Too bad our gm has never understood the value of a good Hc.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
great we had enough Wentz love fests, now we are going to have Goff slobber too.

The love for any quarterback not named Dak Prescott is effusive here.

Goff was the number one pick in the draft. Dak was pick number 135. Goff should be where he is.

That Dak is where he is is just as impressive considering how many scouts, etc. called him a project.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Your an idiot...
What did I lose? I’m a cowboys fan dullard.
I guess you can’t handle people not agreeing with your little mind.

Goff is a bus driver. Deal with it.

LOL yes, no running game, needing to throw 40 times, driving down the field to put his kicker on field goal range - bus driver

Prescott leads a comeback against a losing team in the regular season? SUPER CLUTCH

Bunch of babies haha

jwitten82

Reaction score

Goff was the number one pick in the draft. Dak was pick number 135. Goff should be where he is.

That Dak is where he is is just as impressive considering how many scouts, etc. called him a project.
Dak has 3 years starting, draft position doesnt matter anymore

Hardline

Reaction score
I can understand all the "Goff is a bus driver" comments .It will help you sleep better tonight.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
You kidding me? Those throws he made while getting hit at the end of the game were ridiculous.
They were to wide open TEs. The scheme is made to have those guys that open. We don't run that scheme. We're probably closer to the generic 90s playbook that Fisher had, the one Goff was benched for.

Goff + Garrett does = 2016 Goff, not 2018 Goff

mattjames2010

Reaction score

The only argument you are making here is that we should draft a QB in the top 5, since the #1 pick should be here...

I love how Dak goes from GOAT to “just a 4th round pick” depending on the situation