And that is why Goff was the 1 pick of the whole draft

blueblood70

Reaction score
sorry Goff isn't the reason they made it alone, hes nothing special yet hes not better then Dak to point we need a special hidden Dak shade thread to make appoint of it..this is the CZ not Ramszone, get this cow dropping hate out of here..i saw dak do great things in the 8-2 stretch..he has the same ability..he lost by one score and 2pt conversion to these same Rams going to the sb because the defense was horrible..

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dak has 3 years starting, draft position doesnt matter anymore

You are right, but Goff was the golden boy, the can't-miss franchise quarterback.

Nobody said those things about Dak. He was seen as a system QB in a gadget offense. He overcame a lot more than Goff, who played in a pro style scheme at Cal.

Not even considering the difference Sean McVay made for Goff. As a rookie Goff was total garbage.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Goff made some throws and missed some throws just like everbody else. Refs decided game. Saints were better by 10

cowboyec

Reaction score
Dak out played goff...if we stop the run...we beat saints today.
we didnt.
they did.
they were better.
I'll still take Dak.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The only argument you are making here is that we should draft a QB in the top 5, since the #1 pick should be here...

I love how Dak goes from GOAT to “just a 4th round pick” depending on the situation

Never said Dak was the GOAT. I have said numerous times that Dak is a flawed quarterback (accuracy, footwork, timing, etc.), but that those things can be overcome by better coaching, playcalling, and the fact he is a gamer that comes through in the clutch.

foofighters

Reaction score
was the #1 pick of the whole draft. Exactly what we need fellas and gals. Key completions when the $ was on the line. 3 years in and GOFF is the starting SB QB, bus drivers need not apply. Will be Goff and Brady or Mahomes, only Throughbreds need apply.
Was he the one that gave the refs a few extra benjamins?

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
was the #1 pick of the whole draft. Exactly what we need fellas and gals. Key completions when the $ was on the line. 3 years in and GOFF is the starting SB QB, bus drivers need not apply. Will be Goff and Brady or Mahomes, only Throughbreds need apply.
Did you watch the game? He missed many throws. He looked awful much of the time. They are lucky as h____ with the no call. Both quarterbacks were middling at best. Dak is every bit as good.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Goff is a bus driver.

I guess Eli Manning and Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino?

It’s a team sport.

Some act like they wouldn't be saying that Dak was carried to the Superbowl, if he ever makes it there. Just like Goff will get credit, even tho in last game was won in large part due to the 270 rushing yards. The narrative would be that Zeke carried Dak, if there was ever a 270 rushing yard game during a Cowboys playoff run.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Never said Dak was the GOAT. I have said numerous times that Dak is a flawed quarterback (accuracy, footwork, timing, etc.), but that those things can be overcome by better coaching, playcalling, and the fact he is a gamer that comes through in the clutch.

He’s going into his 4th year. You better hope it happens because he has a lot to overcome

That “4th round pick” crap only works for so long