And that is why Goff was the 1 pick of the whole draft

superonyx

Reaction score
LOL....now we have a new player called Dakzeke LOL.....At least you confirmed that without Zeke Dak would be on someone's bench or out of the NFL and in Canada....
How could I confirm anything ?
I’m a dude on his coach you dope.

Look somewhere else for your weirdo validations.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
There are too many variables in football. You should know this.
Would Goff be the guy you want him to be without McVey? Would Mahomes be the guy he is without Reid? Wentz is a question mark and he has a great offensive coach.

The rams offense is very effective. How much of this is McVey and how much is Goff?

You can trade for either Goff or McVey.....which one are you taking?
You can trade for either Wentz or Peterson...which one are you taking?
Now how many people would take Jason Garrett over Dak?

I’ll wait....

You can play the "what if" game all you want - was Alex Smith anything more with Reid? Yet, Mahomes steps in and it's one of the most prolific offense we've seen.

Plenty of QBs have played with great coaches and done little. YOU specifically called him a bus driver, so you need to explain what a bus driver is, because Goff doesn't fit any definition of a bus driver I've heard.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
Dak is home watching Ray Donovan, Goff is headed to the Super Bowl. #1 pick vs Late 4th round, it obviously makes a huge difference.
That is perhaps the most illogical statement I have ever read. Wow!
It obviously does NOT make any difference. They did not win because of Goff being a 1st round pick. They won because the team managed to overcome really poor play from Goff.
What actually is the truth and was shown in the game is the importance of a whole "team" in winning a game.

superonyx

Reaction score
You can play the "what if" game all you want - was Alex Smith anything more with Reid? Yet, Mahomes steps in and it's one of the most prolific offense we've seen.

Plenty of QBs have played with great coaches and done little. YOU specifically called him a bus driver, so you need to explain what a bus driver is, because Goff doesn't fit any definition of a bus driver I've heard.
Answer the questions.

I’ll wait.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How could I confirm anything ?
I’m a dude on his coach you dope.

Look somewhere else for your weirdo validations.

Why don't you ask the folks here would they swap str8 up Dak for Goff? Your need to include Zeke in a 2-1 deal verifies what everyone knows.....Dak without Zeke is a losing proposition .....

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
That's in almost every game. Still, someone has to win. And Goff's team won.

please, that happens every game? Guy literally plows into the receiver right at 1:45 left in the game is a clear PI call and nothing. The right call there would have ended the Rams. So please, give the "Goof played a great game" schtick a rest.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Answer the questions.

I’ll wait.

The answer is irrelevant to the discussion...

Whether McVay is a great coach means very little. Goff and his abilities are still better than Dak's despite the coaching.

The discussion is about if Goff is a bus driver - I have, yet again, asked you how Goff is a bus driver? What definition are you using? Whether he has a great coach means nothing when evaluating his talent as a player. This is similar to how people used to try to discredit Tom Brady due to Bill. Both can be great, you get that right? Both being great is kinda why they are in a Super Bowl.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
When Dak wins, it's because he's clutch.
When Goff wins, it's because he has a great team, he got help from the refs, his defense helped him, etc.

Yeah, I love how this place is so shocked a good team gets to the Super Bowl and, for some reason, that invalidates what Goff has done as a QB.

Similar arguments were made about Brady as well - "just a system QB, it's all about Bill". In the end, both Brady and Bill are all time greats. Like Montana and Walsh.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
Why don't you ask the folks here would they swap str8 up Dak for Goff? Your need to include Zeke in a 2-1 deal verifies what everyone knows.....Dak without Zeke is a losing proposition .....
People who are paying attention wouldn't. Goff's crap play was why they were in such bad shape.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score

Whether McVay is a great coach means very little. Goff and his abilities are still better than Dak's despite the coaching.

The discussion is about if Goff is a bus driver - I have, yet again, asked you how Goff is a bus driver? What definition are you using? Whether he has a great coach means nothing when evaluating his talent as a player. This is similar to how people used to try to discredit Tom Brady due to Bill. Both can be great, you get that right? Both being great is kinda why they are in a Super Bowl.

LOL, so if Goff was great, what did he do prior to McVay? And why do people use the lack of good coaching as an excuse his pathetic play in the first 2 seasons?

superonyx

Reaction score

Answer the questions.

I’ll continue to wait.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
I am mystified how people use what round a player was picked in as a measuring stick. Do you guys even watch football? Montana was picked in the third round and Brady the 6th.

superonyx

Reaction score
Feel free to ask people yourself.
Goff with Linehan and Garrett or Dak with McVey?

Oh...are we pretending coaching doesn’t matter now?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Answer the questions.

I’ll continue to wait.

As I stated, it's irrelevant to the discussion. You're attempting to dodge your odd claim he's a bus driver.

Whether I find McVay or Goff more valuable means nothing - again, they can both be great. Here is a better answer for you: If McVay rids of Goff, he would have a tough time replacing him with a better QB. Thus, that offense wouldn't be nearly as effective as it was this year. He would still be a great coach, same as Goff would still be great elsewhere because they are both extremely talented at what they do.

It's the same as Reid isn't reliant on Mahomes and Mahomes isn't reliant on Reid. However, together, they put together a brilliant offense.

rags747

Reaction score
Yep just what I thought...you have some deep rooted (hatred) issues that you need to deal with...this posts just proved it...I will say this...maybe football is not for you given that their is a certain "type" of QB that you are looking for. Or at least go follow the Eagles (now that McNabb is not there) or the Rams...

It will upset you less when Dak is succeeds here.
What year would that be, any ideas?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Feel free to ask people yourself.
Goff with Linehan and Garrett or Dak with McVey?

Oh...are we pretending coaching doesn’t matter now?

They cannot accept that scenario because the objective is to consistently be down on Dak. 3 years running an offensive scheme that even in the Romo years was deemed as pathetic yet somehow in Dak's case coaching won't matter. People like Pappy hate Dak for the sole reason that he is different that is it. He is different and they don't like it.