Video: Andy Dalton: "Definitely A Transition For Me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Ya but the Prescott haters will say after his 2nd incomplete pass that it's time to bench him. Heck they might start that after his 1st incomplete pass. Some how I just don't think it will ever come to sitting the guy that is paid the most on the team this season.
Some were starting Andy the day we signed him... it's amazing how little we appreciate our own players. I believe Dak has some improving to do, but he's damn good and I'd rather we continue to develop him.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Andy didn't have 3 #1 offensive lineman, a #1 4th pick RB, and #1 4th pick wr.
Stop it. Dalton has had plenty of talent both on offense and defense. He has had top OL, TE, RB and WR in the league. He has had a top 3 WR........ Go look at what he did in 5 playoff games.......0 wins 1 TD 6 INTs. That's with playoff talent around him. It's clear you haven't watched him play.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Andy didn't have 3 #1 offensive lineman, a #1 4th pick RB, and #1 4th pick wr.

Andy isn't also a throw-away 4th round pick not even promised a roster spot his rookie year. Dalton IS SUPPOSED to be better than Dak and he is SUPPOSED to be able to do more with less...hence his contract...and being picked much earlier than Dak.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Stop it. Dalton has had plenty of talent both on offense and defense. He has had top OL, TE, RB and WR in the league. He has had a top 3 WR........ Go look at what he did in 5 playoff games.......0 wins 1 TD 6 INTs. That's with playoff talent around him. It's clear you haven't watched him play.
Don’t forget the bum’s fumbles. 4 fumbles and 2 lost.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Don’t forget the bum’s fumbles. 4 fumbles and 2 lost.
This nonsense that Dalton looked bad because of talent around him and Dak looks good only because of talent around him is the dumbest thing I have heard. Dalton has had plenty of talent around him and fails over and over. He has never been considered a top 20 QB but he comes to Dallas and the Dak haters make it seem Dalton is Tom Brady. It's ridiculous

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
This nonsense that Dalton looked bad because of talent around him and Dak looks good only because of talent around him is the dumbest thing I have heard. Dalton has had plenty of talent around him and fails over and over. He has never been considered a top 20 QB but he comes to Dallas and the Dak haters make it seem Dalton is Tom Brady. It's ridiculous
Don’t be fooled. It has more to do with Romo than anything else.

doomsday9084

Reaction score

Dalton made the pro bowl 3 times. I'm pretty sure that at one point, he was considered a top 20 QB.

As far as Dak, people are still scarred from that period when Zeke and Tyron were out a few years ago. That wasn't pretty for Dak. When he had a pretty mediocre team around him, his passer rating plummeted along with the team results.

Swagger

Reaction score
Oh boy, here come the Dak-Zoids after you.....see they don't like reality.
What about the intangibles? Come on, the kid is a winner. No other quarterback in the league tries hard and wants to win. No other quarterback churns out the usual cliches and says what people want to hear. Regulation, standard, default, company man lip service.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dalton made the pro bowl 3 times. I'm pretty sure that at one point, he was considered a top 20 QB.

As far as Dak, people are still scarred from that period when Zeke and Tyron were out a few years ago. That wasn't pretty for Dak. When he had a pretty mediocre team around him, his passer rating plummeted along with the team results.
Folks haven't liked Dak since he was drafted. Last 4 games without Zeke, Dak has won.

Making the probowl doesn't mean you are a top QB. Sure Dalton has made the probowl but some QBs opt out or are injured. Maybe 20 is high but I fail to remember anytime Dalton was considered a top QB like Dak has or ever been in MVP discussion..... like Dak has.

shabazz

Reaction score
I bet you anything you want to bet that this season Dak will not be sat on the bench for Dalton unless it's an injury to Dak or the starters or getting rest

.....or Dakota not playing effectively. You left that scenarios out....which happened multiple times last season

And anybody that puts team first, rather than the player first, should want to see an ineffective player replaced. Like I said before, I believe MM will pull the trigger and get those players off the field, unlike Garrett who was all in despite the situation on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.