Andy Dalton Era Begins **merged**

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with this post. I feel bad for Dak but he "bet" on himself, and this **** happens in the NFL

Saved the cowboys from making a huge financial mistake.

Dalton takes us to the 2nd round in the playoffs and gives Jones a reason to move on from Dak. By off season no one will be feeling sad for Dak. It's business and he's just not worth what he is asking.

Sign Dalton 2 year 50 million deal. Use the saved money to improve defense. We win SB next year.

WAR Big Red.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It doesnt matter about names, when you've got just $18m you arent getting Donald or Watt type players.

Go look at what we spent it on .....www.espn.com/nfl/team/transactions/_/name/dal
When has a Donald or Watt been available to get, not only that you can absolutely sign a guy for that...... unless it's 1 year. Hence the reason you get longer term deals made so you can manipulate the cap.

Still waiting on the players you think Dallas wasn't able to sign with 20 million dollars..... those Donald and Watt players

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If only we could get a decent defense. With the NFC East so horrifically weak, Dalton would easily get the Cowboys to 10-6 if we had one.

Was just looking @ the schedule....that's what I got...10-6..with loses vs Pitt, Baltimore...splitting w/ Philly. Think we take care of business next week...Cards just lost their pass rush in Chandler...

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Oh Albert predicted the existence of gravitational waves almost 100 years before we found them. If Albert could see Dak play, noting he was a great QB would be overtly easy comparatively.

Don’t ever compare yourself to Einstein lol

Do you really think you are able to undertand what Einstand stated ?
You are an U.S. Citizen arent you ?
Please be a little bit more submissive. We all know the level of your education ;-)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing wrong with this post. I feel bad for Dak but he "bet" on himself, and this **** happens in the NFL

Saved the cowboys from making a huge financial mistake.

Dalton takes us to the 2nd round in the playoffs and gives Jones a reason to move on from Dak. By off season no one will be feeling sad for Dak. It's business and he's just not worth what he is asking.

Sign Dalton 2 year 50 million deal. Use the saved money to improve defense. We win SB next year.

WAR Big Red.

If he's earned it Dalton can be signed for much lesser than 50 million.
Guy wants a ring at this point in his career and here's hoping he gets one with 6 stars on it!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah. Your subjective interpretation of stats = Dak is an overrated bum.

lol we are about to find out aren’t we?

I never sad is is an bum.

But i dont think he is worth 40 mils /year.

And he is not overrrated also. Most experts see him as an average Q as i do.

HotDog37

Reaction score
d4896084-2d44-4371-b70f-ab2cc6c30f34_1.9ccd8c7fc6f633f5ea61b8b623ed82f1.jpeg

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Interesting to see so many calling to ban me simply for celebrating a Dallas win led by Andy Dalton. I thought at the end of the day it was about the Cowboys winning or is it only about Dak? His injury sucks but the show goes on and now Dalton is in to lead the team.

Lets see how your boy does next week when he is not playing the worst team in the league.

John813

Reaction score
Yup, with Dalton we can save big money. This is Andy's contract year.

How? Dak still counts on the books this year. Say Dalton does what Tannehill did for the Titans, he's still going to get paid, unless you're ok with him walking too and having to restart the QB search?

Tannehill got 30mil a year. Dak's deal was at 35mil per year.

Depending on the structure of the deal, we aren't talking a huge amount of savings there.

Scotman

Reaction score
This will be my last ever post on this forum. Time to walk away.

celebrating injury is an ugly look. Show some class and respect for guy who gave us his all for years.
I'm using this thread to ignore people celebrating this horrific injury. If I can't clean up what I'm reading, I'm right behind you.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
When has a Donald or Watt been available to get, not only that you can absolutely sign a guy for that...... unless it's 1 year. Hence the reason you get longer term deals made so you can manipulate the cap.

Still waiting on the players you think Dallas wasn't able to sign with 20 million dollars..... those Donald and Watt players

Take your pick, plenty of defensive players that would of been an upgrade on Poe, injured McCoy, Clinton-Dix, Worley..

www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-free-agency-tracker-an-updated-list-of-where-the-top-50-players-have-signed/

$18m is not much for two starting D-Linemen and 2 Safeties, backup QB .....and have money to pay your Draft Picks.