Andy Dalton update

Swagger

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be something if DiNucci pulls a 2016 Dak out of the hat? Not likely with this defense, but... fun to watch and it sure would throw a wrench in the Dak contract discussions
Slightly different circumstances.
Dak played behind the best offensive line in the league supported by an average-workable defense.
We had a very good team in 2016.

Swagger

Reaction score
Too bad the Nooch is going into a gunfight with a knife... was hoping he would have been given a fair chance. But with this OL...and the Egals strength being their DL...not very good.
Yet he will be compared with how Prescott got on back in 2016.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slightly different circumstances.
Dak played behind the best offensive line in the league supported by an average-workable defense.
We had a very good team in 2016.
Dak played with one of the best if not the Best offensive NFL rosters!
What did we win 2 Superbowls right???:confused:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Andy Dalton was in the team meeting Wednesday but will not practice as he continues in the concussion protocol. Rookie Ben DiNucci would start Sunday at Philadelphia if Dalton can’t play. “Ben’s been up here relentlessly here in the last 48 hours, so he’s pouring everything that he personally can into this opportunity that may be in front of him,” Mike McCarthy said. “He’ll get pretty much all the work this week because I don’t see Andy coming back, at the end of the week at the earliest.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

I'd say the work he is receiving is how to handle being sacked and hit over and over again, but since our defenders don't know to hit anyone over and over again, he must be working on something else. Maybe insurance coverage?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I was holding out hope the game would be flexed, rather than seeing a prime time, public execution.
I want as many possibly public destructions as possible. If we start getting flexed out of primetime Jerry will actually leave his yacht.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nah, I'll call out people saying silly things. There's no need to pollute a thread with your paranoia.
Aaah, but you are one of them Dak haters. My bad, I thought you were a supporter. My mistake. My post is addressed to you. Please continue. It's amusing.

Jipper

Reaction score
It feels like some crazy bookend to the last game Wade Phillips coached here. That was also on Sunday Night, and it was against our current head coach. Not that I expect McCarthy to get fired mind you, but I can foresee another beatdown and more changes on the horizon.

c8450d5976b3d2612b8905deab2bcf5e.gif

I think a 44-3 type of beat down would be just what the doctor ordered for some more changes

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be something if DiNucci pulls a 2016 Dak out of the hat? Not likely with this defense, but... fun to watch and it sure would throw a wrench in the Dak contract discussions

Yes...I see people are coming to realize that Dalton is not going to "pull a 2016 Dak" so now we have moved on to DiNucci...who next to pin that hopes on? Gilbert?