Anonymous Eagles player calls out Carson Wentz

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Too funny. This is the 3rd report over the last year of anonymous teammates calling out the North Dakota dork.

From ESPN’s Josina Anderson...

“One of the things that they said is: ‘We need to make bleep simpler. Sometimes you just need to handle what is manageable.’ They said: ‘Even Peyton Manning knew when to check it down.’”
———————

These reports are now a trend. Wentz isn’t a natural leader, unlike our QB.

Dak has won more and put up better numbers than Wentz too, just for fun!

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...adelphia-news-nfl-live-anonymous-player-foles
My guess is it's a WR.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Miles Sanders and Darren Sproles aren't exactly chopped liver! They're both pretty good, imho. ;)
Sproles is pretty much done he cant stay healthy. Miles is decent except he has a case of the fumbles. If the Cowboys dont get that run defense straightened out Howard or Miles could have big days.

ESisback

Reaction score
Miles Sanders and Darren Sproles aren't exactly chopped liver! They're both pretty good, imho. ;)

I agree. If we manage to hold them to reasonable levels, MAYBE there’ll be reason for hope...

Flamma

Reaction score
When it concerns the Vikings game, they needed to worry more about how their defense got torched than checking it down on offense. When you're down by a lot of points sometimes QBs need to take chances. I'm guessing it was the punter.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Not defending Wentz, but to call out someone anonymously is kinda cowardly. If he had any real convictions he'd put his name on it.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Being from where Wentz is from it's probably very hard to relate with a majority of his teammates. It had to be a culture shock when he toured South Philly lol. I would know one of my wife's cousins stays in the projects right off 76 and passyunk ave.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The same reporter reported a player complaining about the general manager, and now the offense by stating Carson Wentz should check down more? Hello, does anyone watch the Eagles? Seems like that's all the guy does is check down.

I think the reporter is full of Shiite. What she reported just makes no sense, and sounds like something that came from someone that knows absolutely nothing about football or her.

visionary

Reaction score
Too funny. This is the 3rd report over the last year of anonymous teammates calling out the North Dakota dork.

From ESPN’s Josina Anderson...

“One of the things that they said is: ‘We need to make bleep simpler. Sometimes you just need to handle what is manageable.’ They said: ‘Even Peyton Manning knew when to check it down.’”
———————

These reports are now a trend. Wentz isn’t a natural leader, unlike our QB.

Dak has won more and put up better numbers than Wentz too, just for fun!

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...adelphia-news-nfl-live-anonymous-player-foles

yes the shine is coming off and appropriately so, he has done very little
I think Dak has the talent he just needs a real HC

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
H-m-m, attacking one another like that doesn't sound so good for team chemistry. :omg:

For whatever it's worth, at least, it would seem our guys have each other's backs!:thumbup:
Not if you believe the people who think none of Dak's teammate's were willing to come to his rescue, when someone got in his face and started talking smack. (Which I don't.)

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So Wentz is good at checking it down but not so good at throws 15+ yards in the air. Never understood why fans thought Wentz was great at throwing downfield.

I read that Wentz hasn't thrown a ball over 26 yards in 4 games. Not sure if this is true or not, but if it is then it this shows how much people's perceived perspective of a QB plays to how he is viewed, no matter what the stats say. Wentz is seen as a first round pick and an elite QB, so people don't view him as a QB who throws a lot of checkdown passes and believe he takes more shots down the field and throws the ball down the field a lot more often, compared to Dak who they view as a QB who checks down the ball more often than Wentz does. Or who gets most of his passing yards from the WRs getting YAC. Where they act like Wentz passing yards come mostly from him throwing the ball in the air for big passes.

Hence why some people's perspective is that Dak dinks and dunks a lot more compared to the QBs who they view as head and shoulders better than Dak. And they don't try to subtract WR YAC from the other QB's stats like they do with Dak.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
yes the shine is coming off and appropriately so, he has done very little
I think Dak has the talent he just needs a real HC
If Dak had any supreme level talent you would've saw it by now. Y'all just too emotional because he's a nice guy to say the truth. He's average as hell as a nfl QB in actual skills. I don't want to hear about w/l record and other stuff that is team stuff attributed to just him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Meh and? I dont care if the guys hitler if hes better athlete and can win, thats what counts..just saying. Ill take a DB arrogant qb without locker-room leadership but wins all the time vs one that cant seem to be championship material buts a born leader lol..thats coach material

Rogers has this same rep, he doesnt play well after school with others.. so? a lot of Qbs seem to be cut like this as I heard Aikman was.. not saying they arent leaders but when Teammates say this its more to do about how they hang in the locker room and after game/practice activities etc..

not on the field..

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you call out Wentz you have to remain anonymous. Otherwise you'll need a new set of teeth.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Has any of their RBs rushed for 1600 yds like Zeke. IM not sure but the same group that mentioned that also said Pollard was special. lol
IM thinking Howard was utilized more or leaned on hes that type of back, Zekes a tad better if you look at history but this year I think h2h it might be wash..

visionary

Reaction score
If Dak had any supreme level talent you would've saw it by now. Y'all just too emotional because he's a nice guy to say the truth. He's average as hell as a nfl QB in actual skills. I don't want to hear about w/l record and other stuff that is team stuff attributed to just him.

I’m not saying Dak has elite talent, I’m saying that he has ‘enough’ talent and drive to win consistently IF he gets great coaching

the combination of Dak and Garrett is a big part of the problem

yes, if we can get Rodgers, I’m all for it

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m not saying Dak has elite talent, I’m saying that he has ‘enough’ talent and drive to win consistently IF he gets great coaching

the combination of Dak and Garrett is a big part of the problem

yes, if we can get Rodgers, I’m all for it

"IF" Dak and Garett have wining consistently..huh?

we practically own the east, 4-2 against the mighty eagles and won the division 3-5 years 2nd round last year.. sure NO NFCCG or SBs but this is new team almost 100% turned over after 2015 until now..

we cant win the big one with both? maybe but lets tap the breaks on we cant win consistently when together they have averaged 10 wins a season plays 2 of the last 3 years.. odd saying we cant win when thats what we have done with new team and only 3 years of proof..
Im not saying we dont need full new coaching staff especially if the NFCCG is not reached but give it a break..we are winning. we are top 3 in wins since 2016 as team with this QB and Coach.