Anonymous Eagles player calls out Carson Wentz

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yep.....and on Sunday they could very well run over us like everyone else has.
We did better against the jets. I was afraid bell was gonna have a career day. We did good against saints to. Everyone else we let there no name RB become a star.

Sydla

Reaction score
We did better against the jets. I was afraid bell was gonna have a career day. We did good against saints to. Everyone else we let there no name RB become a star.

The jets haven’t run on anyone.

Not sure there is much value in that game.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He shouldn’t have to check it down against our defense. We don’t look for the ball.
Isn’t t that the truth. I remember that was my only knock on scandrick. He would have had a ton of picks if he turned his head around. Our whole secondary does the same thing.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dak took a beating last week. One LB hit Dak and hurt himself. DAK is a tank. He needs to run a little more on certain plays to keep the defenses honest.

Lincoln Riley wouldn't hesitate to use him that way, unlike, you know who! :D

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lincoln Riley wouldn't hesitate to use him that way, unlike you know who! :D
I heard JJ say he wanted to use him in the run but heard SJ saying he didn’t want to. If he gets hurt we are done. But he does well protecting himself when he runs.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I heard JJ say he wanted to use him in the run but heard SJ saying he didn’t want to. If he gets hurt we are done. But he does well protecting himself when he runs.

Opposing players seem to make sure to protect themselves from him when he runs as well . . . gotta love that! :muttley:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Lincoln Riley wouldn't hesitate to use him that way, unlike, you know who! :D
I dont want a running QB. Unless they use their legs to buy them time outside the pocket like Wilson the running QB never wins SBs. The hits take their toll on guys like that. Dak is one tough guy but so was Cam Newton.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Prior to this year everyone said they had the best running back group in the league.

Everyone said that huh? Do you live on an island alone with a couple of idiots? I can’t think of any other reason to explain your comment. Did you even see their RBs last year?