Twitter: Another piece of evidence

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
He was speaking to the tendency of Dallas to be predictable....which is an indictment on coaching.
No it isn’t. Smart players make all kinds of observations that typical players don’t. No team runs completely unique plays for an entire game. This guy was literally the Defensive Player of the Year. He also probably guesses wrong as much as he guesses right, but no one writes a blurb on that. And isn’t the coach who called the play still on the team? This is just another reach by trasheroo.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Propaganda.

Is this guy up for a new extension or something?

Sounds like he has nobody to blow his horn for him.

He needs a cuddle.

I wonder if Amari has a 'gotya story' for him as well.

If he truely was as smart as he thinks he is he should stop talking about it and let Amari figure it out.

Watch the next move Amari does to this guy.

His jock strap maybe on the ground next.
Lol. The team did exactly what he said. A lot.

CapnB

Reaction score
This isnt a defend the coaching staff post. However, Gilmore is one of if not the best DB in the league. I would put money on it he could do this about every pick he had or every team hes played.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Lol. The team did exactly what he said. A lot.
I know.

Remember 'it's a process'.

I am waiting to hear from McCarthy and whatever his new mantra is..

I like

"Cee Dee Smedee..throw him the damned ball Moore..'

Sort of catchy.

:flagwave:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No it isn’t. Smart players make all kinds of observations that typical players don’t. No team runs completely unique plays for an entire game. This guy was literally the Defensive Player of the Year. He also probably guesses wrong as much as he guesses right, but no one writes a blurb on that. And isn’t the coach who called the play still on the team? This is just another reach by trasheroo.

I don't be have to 'reach' whatsoever. I've been proven right.

Sorry again about your hero.
:laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This isnt a defend the coaching staff post. However, Gilmore is one of if not the best DB in the league. I would put money on it he could do this about every pick he had or every team hes played.
If that were the case, he'd have interceptions in every game.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

As said in the original post, this isn't Exhibit A, or the first time anyone has said this about the Garrett Cowboys, its Exhibit Z - at least.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why would he specify that Dallas runs repeating routes if every team does the same thing?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If anyone is still unclear that our former head coach and staff put us at a competitive disadvantage, here's Exhibit Z in the case:

These are statements from an All-Pro player with no 'dog in the fight', and no 'axe to grind', and no reason to tell anything other than the truth. A truth that a few still can't understand or admit.

After reading comments like this, I'm even more thrilled that the long-ended change was finally made, and our players will no longer be playing with one arm tied behind their backs on Sunday's.

I kept telling you all that Garrett Sucked!!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Here is Ed Reed back in 2009:

https://www.espn.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/1184/reed-cowboys-had-a-simple-game-plan

That was a real simple game plan that they attacked us with," said Reed of the Cowboys' offense. "I thought it would be more complicated, but it was a real simple game plan that they attacked us with. I mean we knew it. Looking at these coaches' openings and talking about a certain someone from Dallas, I'm like, 'Hold on now.'

"It's just Garrett, Garrett, Garrett. I knew the plays we were going against. Maybe that was the game plan for us. But when you watch it on tape, it's not as complicated as I thought it would be. I'm surprised people want to fire Wade Phillips down there and he's the one calling the defense -- and the defense is successful. The guy who's calling the offensive plays isn't getting the same turnaround. Maybe it's the players."

Qcard

Reaction score
If anyone is still unclear that our former head coach and staff put us at a competitive disadvantage, here's Exhibit Z in the case:

These are statements from an All-Pro player with no 'dog in the fight', and no 'axe to grind', and no reason to tell anything other than the truth. A truth that a few still can't understand or admit.

After reading comments like this, I'm even more thrilled that the long-ended change was finally made, and our players will no longer be playing with one arm tied behind their backs on Sunday's.

Yep Dak is not accurate...but Garrett accurately runs the same plays smh:facepalm:

The Garrett Autopsy 2013 - to contract end was putrid

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That makes no sense. He was explaining his reasoning. What Gilmore says in a film session has no bearing on what NFL teams actually do, which is that they repeat plays in specific situations all of the time.
If every team were as as predictable as Dallas, I don't think he would have specifically stated, "Dallas, if they run routes during a game... they run the same, they start running a repeating route."
If all teams did that, he would have just said that he was waiting until they started running repeating routes...as he does with every team, which is why he had 16 interceptions every season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
People, get over it! The big bad ginger has been gone for months and you still can't stop crying about it. We have so many better things to talk about but for some reason, you're so tormented by the memory of the clapper. Stop it! Talk about the new staff, talk about the new players, talk about anything but this fraud of a coach. :facepalm:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Garrett.

tenor.gif

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
If every team were as as predictable as Dallas, I don't think he would have specifically stated, "Dallas, if they run routes during a game... they run the same, they start running a repeating route."
If all teams did that, he would have just said that he was waiting until they started running repeating routes...as he does with every team, which is why he had 16 interceptions every season.
Yeah no that makes no sense. You are literally trying to think for him. He made an observation, that’s it. He can probably give you a list of tendencies for every single team in the league.
The premise of this is stupid. The idea that every team runs 75+ distinct plays that the defense has no idea what’s going on is pure stupidity that could only be cooked up by the troll who started it.