Twitter: Another piece of evidence

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
History will look unfavorably back at Garret as a notorious con-man and coaching fraud.
Lol, no, it won’t. It will view Garrett as an exceptionally average coach who did not have any success beyind regular season. You are assuming a burning need to hold a grudge as if Garrett harmed fans and media personally, and that’s not reality among the masses.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Oh please.

It’s truly sad what a mindless sheep you’ve just admitted to being.

‘Loyal fan’. No.

Brainless sheep is the correct term.

I hope you’re proud because I’m embarrassed for you.
:facepalm:

I know loyalty is a foreign concept to you. I blame your education for that.

NotForLong

Reaction score
If anyone is still unclear that our former head coach and staff put us at a competitive disadvantage, here's Exhibit Z in the case:

These are statements from an All-Pro player with no 'dog in the fight', and no 'axe to grind', and no reason to tell anything other than the truth. A truth that a few still can't understand or admit.

After reading comments like this, I'm even more thrilled that the long-ended change was finally made, and our players will no longer be playing with one arm tied behind their backs on Sunday's.

To play Devil's Advocate maybe the QB's mental capacity to understand the playbook was a factor.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know loyalty is a foreign concept to you. I blame your education for that.

‘Blame’ whatever you want.

We’re not all sheep like you.

Some of us can and do think for ourselves.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because our supposedly "great" running back is "not so great" anymore, especially running behind our very good Oline.

I've been saying it since the 2018 season and especially the 2018 season playoff loss at the Rams, Zeke has lost that "greatness" he used to have. It showed all throughout the 2019 season, the same season last year he held out of training camp and preseason in order to force Jerry to pay him as the highest paid running back in league history at the time.

Zeke contributed to killing a lot of drives last season which cost us games. The Cowboys didn't get what they paid for. Let's hope the old BEAST Zeke finally shows up.

LOL.....what a load of sheet. Does zeke have bad plays? Sure! Just like Dak does. This loud mouth nobody claiming there are holes and yards to be had...against WALLS of Defense and a lot of missed blocks.

So...I don't think Zeke played all that great either. But claiming all the plays in the video were on zeke is asinine.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To play Devil's Advocate maybe the QB's mental capacity to understand the playbook was a factor.

Of understand the NFL defenses enough to call audibles?

No hate here I am just trying to look at the big picture. I don't think it's all just one thing to blame.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL.....what a load of sheet. Does zeke have bad plays? Sure! Just like Dak does. This loud mouth nobody claiming there are holes and yards to be had...against WALLS of Defense and a lot of missed blocks.

So...I don't think Zeke played all that great either. But claiming all the plays in the video were on zeke is asinine.
Did you play football? If so, did you play on the Oline or RB positions? If you did either, did you start and excel at your position on the field?

basel90

Reaction score
I know. We have been cursed since Aikman. I remember Romo not have acumen to realize the lineman covering the screen late in the 4th quarter against Washington in 2012 and our season was over.
Yes indeed . Romo was also not that great as Aikman in reading defenses . Many people under appropriate Aikman and keep quoting passing yardage stats of Dak and romo etc . It is a new era , favoring the offense and the defense has little chance in stopping so many offenses . Plus , the QBs and receivers are so much better protected these days . But naive fans want to mention passing stats and compare QBs from Aikman’s era and before , to today’s QBs , meaningless !!

BermyStar

Reaction score
Gilmore is the best corner in the NFL. Not really an indipment on coaching IMO. Gilmore could probably give a story about every team in the NFL
Yeah, but unfortunately his story about us starts with how predictable we are. Any DB that studies film could pick up on this -

‘Dallas if they run routes during a game… they run the same, they start running a repeating route.’

edit " How predictable we were" (Fingers crossed)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Doesn't this stuff happen every game... multiple times? Haven't we as fans seen Sean Lee beat a RB to a hole multiple times a game? You think he wasn't anticipating the playcall? Isn't this the whole purpose of film study?
Yes, but there are only so many places to run to when it's a running play. How many times have you seen Sean Lee anticipate a route and undercut it? I think the only time he's intercepted a ball was on a bad pass or deflection, where he was lucky enough to be there.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see denial works real well for you.

How's that view?

sheep.gif

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If anyone is still unclear that our former head coach and staff put us at a competitive disadvantage, here's Exhibit Z in the case:

These are statements from an All-Pro player with no 'dog in the fight', and no 'axe to grind', and no reason to tell anything other than the truth. A truth that a few still can't understand or admit.

After reading comments like this, I'm even more thrilled that the long-ended change was finally made, and our players will no longer be playing with one arm tied behind their backs on Sunday's.

Yeah, I saw that and it's good stuff.

There is serious hope for substantive improvement in our offense. The defense too for that matter. It will be nice to be modern.

Improving on the fifth ranked offense.

Those breakdowns with Baldy, Jaws, and Warner are well done.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I saw that and it's good stuff.

There is serious hope for substantive improvement in our offense. The defense too for that matter. It will be nice to be modern.

Improving on the fifth ranked offense.

Those breakdowns with Baldy, Jaws, and Warner are well done.

If nothing else, I think that lack of predictability will be a significant help this year.

No longer will these Cowboys just 'do what they do'.