Twitter: Another play made by Diggs

aria

Reaction score
Tripling down my SB bet, I only see one flaw on this team and by flaw I mean average. Has there ever been an All Pro team whose players are all from the same actual team? I think we may have a first on our hands ladies and gentlemen!

cowboyec

Reaction score
he seems to really be coming on strong.
hope he continues showing-up and showing out.
i think the Awuzie/Diggs duo could be fun to watch this season.
Awuzie seems to be having a strong camp as well.

aria

Reaction score
In all honesty, that was a horribly thrown ball and the receiver had a few steps on him. Had that been on target Diggs would have been burned and that may have gone for a TD. I take all these reports and videos with a grain of salt though.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This kid is going to be a very good player. We’ve got some young talented pieces on the defense. I’m glad these guys are being used to their strengths. I hope it translates to more TO in real games.

quickccc

Reaction score
Can't wait to see him in game time action.
I suspect he will starting at some point of the season.

Get the feeling these vet coaches gonna
want the more established experience vet players to take the nod starting the season.
But as much jourdan Lewis has his own fan base here, Diggs needs to at least be the 3rd CB here. He needs the experience and he needs to be next in line, to eventually start.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
In all honesty, that was a horribly thrown ball and the receiver had a few steps on him. Had that been on target Diggs would have been burned and that may have gone for a TD. I take all these reports and videos with a grain of salt though.
Bunch of garbage. Lazy hatred comment. Pay attention. Gallup had only 2 steps by the time the ball reached him and before he reached the sideline. There is no way Gallup would have been able to catch the ball and run upfield since there was not enough room for him to do so before obviously going out of bounds with his momentum and lack of space, hence why Dak HAD TO THROW the ball where he did right at Gallup instead of in front of him, thus giving Diggs the opportunity to dive and get his hands on the football.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Diggs had caught it, it would have been an exceptional play.

As it was, he was in the air, attempting to reach it.

I wouldn't want to hold that against him.

Diggs will get his share of picks.

It's hard to adjust airborne.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bunch of garbage. Lazy hatred comment. Pay attention. Gallup had only 2 steps by the time the ball reached him and before he reached the sideline. There is no way Gallup would have been able to catch the ball and run upfield since there was not enough room for him to do so before obviously going out of bounds with his momentum and lack of space, hence why Dak HAD TO THROW the ball where he did right at Gallup instead of in front of him, thus giving Diggs the opportunity to dive and get his hands on the football.
Come on AC, there was another 5 yards between Diggs and the sideline. That ball could've been completed, or at the very least thrown where only Gallup had a chance.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Too bad he chose 31...I wanted to see a CB with a new number. Same thing when Awuzie picked 24 after all those years of Claiborne.