Twitter: Another play made by Diggs

NotForLong

Reaction score
If you look at Dak throwing the ball it is almost like he hesitated at first and then let it go. Aikman used to throw those balls before the receiver even turned. Do you think that ball would have been completed if Dak would have just let it lose without the hitch?
100% but Dak's brain doesn't ooerate that way. Anticipation cant be taught

ItzKelz

Reaction score
translation its on film, its fact its not hate..history repeats itself..

I lie Dak but what i can be critical on OBVIOUSLY HORRIBLY THROWN BEHIND AND INSIDE THROWS SHOWING UP IN TC AND WHEN YOU SAY GREAT JOB DIGGS,

MAYBE but that was bad throw, period no excuses..im pretty sure its the same throw in both buff and NE game that did get picked off.. what observation and FACT bother you? what is Dak special and he on a dont be held accountable list?
There is a lot of stuff on tape lol. You made an adult decision to hate on a certain part of the tape.....own it man! Stop fighting it.....
tenor.gif

GenoT

Reaction score
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Cowboys rookie makes a few good plays in practice! Film at 11:00!

The legend of Rico began like this. ;):rolleyes:

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Dak's best is against dog teams like the Giants and Skins.....when facing top defenses his best is a loss for us.....

P.S. How the heck you go 2-13 on 3rd conversations vs the Pats with all that talent we have on offense???:banghead:

Garrett's teams was good against dog teams such as the Giants and Skins. Except when it counted the most. Even before Dak's time.

Like the Pats don't have a good pass defense.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I like Byron, but this is truth. He was good at everything corner related...besides breaking on and playing the ball.
Hes only good in man because of his elite athleticism. he has no football instincts or ball skills. Just wait til he loses a step he'll be burnt toast

Reactions: CWR

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you look at Dak throwing the ball it is almost like he hesitated at first and then let it go. Aikman used to throw those balls before the receiver even turned. Do you think that ball would have been completed if Dak would have just let it lose without the hitch?

Not being able to lead the WR-TE to the ball another Dak flaw.....one of many!

Mr_437

Reaction score
Don't need to be hyping late throws as good coverage. Help us out media.

Swagger

Reaction score
Dak's best is against dog teams like the Giants and Skins.....when facing top defenses his best is a loss for us.....

P.S. How the heck you go 2-13 on 3rd conversations vs the Pats with all that talent we have on offense???:banghead:
:bow:

CWR

Reaction score
he seems to really be coming on strong.
hope he continues showing-up and showing out.
i think the Awuzie/Diggs duo could be fun to watch this season.
Awuzie seems to be having a strong camp as well.

People buried Cheeto prematurely. I believe our secondary will hold their own this season, especially with the pass rush coming on.

blueblood70

Reaction score
There is a lot of stuff on tape lol. You made an adult decision to hate on a certain part of the tape.....own it man! Stop fighting it.....
tenor.gif
I'm not alolowed to criticize a factual part of the video card *(tape lol) that clearly shows some of daks issues hes had all 4 years, same throws same issues,,i like dak but that was flat out low and behind just like some that killed some games last year..

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I'm not alolowed to criticize a factual part of the video card *(tape lol) that clearly shows some of daks issues hes had all 4 years, same throws same issues,,i like dak but that was flat out low and behind just like some that killed some games last year..
Youre hiding....own it man

blueblood70

Reaction score
Youre hiding....own it man
own that you mare homer Kool-Aid drinking blind fan who thinks his player hes defending walks on water and never makes mistake..wow that guy left for NYG, is that you Garett..its process, Dak will get it soon..,

,that guys over in KC, water shoes....LOL

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak still throwing behind receivers in practice in year 5? Oh yeah, Dak isn’t a “practice player”...

khiladi

Reaction score
Anybody that doesn’t blame the pass is plain biased. That was a horrible throw. No QB is supposed to put it behind the WR when he’s running towards the sideline... You can even see Gallup turning his body around even more trying to reach it..

Plus, he’s not even anticipating.. he’s basically watching the Wr the whole time allowing Diggs to break for the ball..

Last edited: