Twitter: Another play made by Diggs

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bunch of garbage. Lazy hatred comment. Pay attention. Gallup had only 2 steps by the time the ball reached him and before he reached the sideline. There is no way Gallup would have been able to catch the ball and run upfield since there was not enough room for him to do so before obviously going out of bounds with his momentum and lack of space, hence why Dak HAD TO THROW the ball where he did right at Gallup instead of in front of him, thus giving Diggs the opportunity to dive and get his hands on the football.

That analysis of that play will be dependent on the person analyzing it:

People that want it to a be a great play by Diggs will call it great.

People that want to blame Dak or don't want to give Diggs credit will blame Dak.

InTheZone

Reaction score
wish we saw the whole field but it clearly looks like Dak can't consistently lead a WR.

edit: Just saw the comment above mine. Still a great play by Diggs being in position to contend rather than have Brandon Carr syndrome with all the excuses thrown his way.

@xwalker it doesn't have to be either or, it can be both. Instigate much?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Too bad he chose 31...I wanted to see a CB with a new number. Same thing when Awuzie picked 24 after all those years of Claiborne.
cool but I dont care about the number.
The number does not define the player.
The player defines the number.. like Deion did for 21

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

People that want to blame Dak or don't want to give Diggs credit will blame Dak.
It was good that Diggs was in position to make the play, and he may have been able to get a hand on the ball even if it was thrown well...IMO.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Tripling down my SB bet, I only see one flaw on this team and by flaw I mean average. Has there ever been an All Pro team whose players are all from the same actual team? I think we may have a first on our hands ladies and gentlemen!

This team has its share of flaws, don't kid yourself.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak threw it right it in his hands and just like the last few years, our corners still can’t catch. Solid.

Pass was late and thrown behind the receiver and low. Terribly thrown ball. Should have easily been picked and Diggs flat out dropped it. That was a depressing play all around.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

I find it very curious why this forum, yes the fans of this team that post here daily, need a reason to argue defense vs offense, player vs player.
This is a totally different offseason, TC, and PS, that doesnt exist.
Camp battles won or lost is irrelevant when it comes to evaluating talent on this roster this year.
You want the perfect season to be able to evaluate this teams over all talent, this is not the year, so it comes down to those die hards that dig for any relevant info and post it here.
This site is much more relevant than many want to believe,, if you can sift out the nonsense from the irrelevant than you score a home run here.
I however do enjoy the commentary, back and forth discussions and I value and respect most that post here, more solid info in this house than you can find anywhere else if you know how to look.
Its Cowboy family,, we may disagree about certain facets of this team and organization, but for the most part, most of us are always Cowboy true and blue.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
In all honesty, that was a horribly thrown ball and the receiver had a few steps on him. Had that been on target Diggs would have been burned and that may have gone for a TD. I take all these reports and videos with a grain of salt though.

That's going to happen, though. Pressure knocks QB off target (not saying that's what happened) and creates opportunities for turnovers that our DBs have to seize.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't wanna argue with you brother, but Gallup was turned around reaching for the ball with a couple of yards behind him to the sideline. It seems like you'd have to be trying not to see it.
I understand Gallup had to turn back for the ball. No argument there. But by the ball reached him, Gallup only was able to take 2 more steps before going out of bounds, so there definitely is no way he could have had enough room to catch it and run upfield for a TD if Dak had actually thrown it in front of him. No way. That's just obvious hate speech to make such an assumption. I've noticed it's from the same posters who constantly hate on Dak. That's why I chimed in to make the correction. Not trying to argue. Just make the obvious correction. There was no room for an upfield catch-and-run.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I understand Gallup had to turn back for the ball. No argument there. But by the ball reached him, Gallup only was able to take 2 more steps before going out of bounds, so there definitely is no way he could have had enough room to catch it and run upfield for a TD if Dak had actually thrown it in front of him. No way. That's just obvious hate speech to make such an assumption. I've noticed it's from the same posters who constantly hate on Dak. That's why I chimed in to make the correction. Not trying to argue. Just make the obvious correction. There was no room for an upfield catch-and-run.
Why does it need to be a TD?

Bowdown27

Reaction score
So happy to see that Diggs is already a baller. He's exactly the corner we were needing.

could have basically two firsts starting after this draft. Diggs was supposed to be in the first and we stole him in the second. This draft could be one of our best