Twitter: Another play made by Diggs

Swagger

Reaction score
Bunch of garbage. Lazy hatred comment. Pay attention. Gallup had only 2 steps by the time the ball reached him and before he reached the sideline. There is no way Gallup would have been able to catch the ball and run upfield since there was not enough room for him to do so before obviously going out of bounds with his momentum and lack of space, hence why Dak HAD TO THROW the ball where he did right at Gallup instead of in front of him, thus giving Diggs the opportunity to dive and get his hands on the football.
Dak didn't have to throw the ball where he did. It looked like Gallup had run a different route to the one Dak was expecting or it was just a flat out bad throw. It looks under thrown as Gallup shouldn't be reaching inside for the ball where it can be undercut - if you take out the corner then he would have been reaching inside with both hands - it just looks wrong. Surely in training camp the QB should be throwing the ball away if it's not there rather than throwing a bad ball.

It was either a bad throw or Gallup ran the wrong route, I didn't like the throw either way so if Gallup ran the right route then it was a horrible play call. Nice reading of the throw by Diggs but he needs to be completing a regulation interception like that. You will just say it's hating on Prescott but you seriously think that was a good throw?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
he seems to really be coming on strong.
hope he continues showing-up and showing out.
i think the Awuzie/Diggs duo could be fun to watch this season.
Awuzie seems to be having a strong camp as well.
Nothing fun about watching Awuzie. Seriously. Hes a predictable player

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Man you never saw #31 make a break on the ball.

Exactly.

I’ve said the same thing. Nobody can name a single play where Jones ever broke on a pass to make a play. That speaks to instincts and anticipation.

Jones was a good corner, not elite. The Cowboys knew exactly what he brought to the table. He’s a Dolphin now.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Dak threw it right it in his hands and just like the last few years, our corners still can’t catch. Solid.
Yeah.

If I was Diggs..

I would buy dinner for Dak to float a few more out there like that and make Diggs look good for the coach's.

He needs to start this year.

I agree about the CBs dropping passes. Nasty habit.

But I remember at least a half dozen times Dak doing exactly that..

throw the ball at the CB or safety and it bouncing off their chest or hands and hitting the ground. Another nasty habit we can get out of our systems.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak didn't have to throw the ball where he did. It looked like Gallup had run a different route to the one Dak was expecting or it was just a flat out bad throw. It looks under thrown as Gallup shouldn't be reaching inside for the ball where it can be undercut - if you take out the corner then he would have been reaching inside with both hands - it just looks wrong. Surely in training camp the QB should be throwing the ball away if it's not there rather than throwing a bad ball.

It was either a bad throw or Gallup ran the wrong route, I didn't like the throw either way so if Gallup ran the right route then it was a horrible play call. Nice reading of the throw by Diggs but he needs to be completing a regulation interception like that. You will just say it's hating on Prescott but you seriously think that was a good throw?
I already explained myself. It wasn't a good throw, but the usual Dak haters use it to over-dramatize it and make it much worse than it actually was just so they can get their hating kicks. Tired of their crap.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Actually, he said "may have been a TD", but you argued that Dak had to throw it where he did, which isn't true.
Reading comprehension my friend...while addressing Aria's insistence that Gallup could have caught and run for a TD if Dak had thrown the football correctly.

"There is no way Gallup would have been able to catch the ball and run upfield since there was not enough room for him to do so before obviously going out of bounds with his momentum and lack of space, hence why Dak HAD TO THROW the ball where he did right at Gallup instead of in front of him."