Another sign we’re close?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yeah when you have actual video evidence of the already obvious fact that Jerry is a very active hands on GM it's kind of relevant.

But allow them to live in their fantasy land. It soothes them.
Bottom line will always be in Jerrys hand until the man takes his last breath, and Jerry will probably live past 100, hope he does.
Jerry Jones has however relinquished total absolute rule somewhat to Stephen and McClay, but only because the results have been positive when doing so, Jerry has lessened the restraints.
Jerry will always have the final say, but he has built a trust with those closest to him, and that's his son and McClay.
I give Jerry credit for that, but don't get me wrong here, if we ever win another SB, Jerry will pull that Lombardi out of the hands of whoever is holding it first during the post game commencement.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That mcgovern pick showed me he still makes the final call
Interesting as he let some have their say and then time to shut up.

I do not think he is as involved in as much day to day but if it's important, he's the final approval.

Booger has built his persona and is the face of the team, even has people calling his stadium Booger World, or something to that effect. What would he do? Crazy Al probably knew he should not be as involved as he was but that's who he was. Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders were inseparable in his mind and in mine as well. I think Booger has reached that level with this team and cannot imagine not being joined at the hip.

Some feel since he's 75 that that's wind down time, jump on the boat and play pirate and the saucy wench but some men cannot let go and go into that good night. If he didn't have those interviews to look forward to and some people interested in what he has to say, he loses relevance and that is a hard thing to take.