Another typical Cowboys December?

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
This site must attract all the negativity because I have never seen so many negative people in one place.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bach;1837876 said:
So far the answer would have to be a resounding yes.
I'd be lying if I said I'm not concerned.

On the positive side, we've been crying for the Defense to show up and they did. Too bad the Offense stunk out loud.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1837954 said:
This site must attract all the negativity because I have never seen so many negative people in one place.

Fair weather fans turn on "their" team quickly .....

Take heart that they never enjoy the victories as much as most of us do.

;)

canters

Reaction score
Poor Tony, as has been said all year, He is NOT ALLOWED to have a bad game. One bad game and the sky is falling and we suck. We will beat the Panthers and will not collapse. He is a less-than-2- yr starter who will stink it up time to time. THE biggest issue we face is injuries, not the so-called
December collapse.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hostile;1837955 said:

On the positive side, we've been crying for the Defense to show up and they did. Too bad the Offense stunk out loud.

What you want every thing you?:)
It's like a recuring nightmare. Hope we wake up.

Reaction score
People step away form the edge, Dallas is still 12-2. Anyone at the beginning of the year truly expected that?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Bach;1837876 said:

Given we are 1-1 in December and if one considers the Packer game a "December" game, then clearly it isn't.

Woods

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1838007 said:
People step away form the edge, Dallas is still 12-2. Anyone at the beginning of the year truly expected that?

I think we have played very well so far this year.

And I think we WILL rebound versus the Panthers.

Tony will learn a heck of a lot from this game, as will Garrett.

Let's just hope the injuries aren't too serious.

Smith22

Reaction score
Let Romo and the thumb heal.

Get TG ready for the big run.

We will be fine.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1837990 said:
What you want every thing you?:)
It's like a recuring nightmare. Hope we wake up.
Of course I do. I'm a spoiled brat.

The loss isn't bumming me out at all. The injuries are.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Bach;1837876 said:

its just amazing...every December this team tanks...we were playing so good too, and now this team doesnt even resemble a playoff team, let alone a championship team

David

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Hostile;1837955 said:

Yea, I am a little concerned now about Home Field. Green Bay has Chicago and Detroit and I really dont see them losing to either of those teams.

We basically go 2-0 or we are taking a trip north for the NFC Championship game.:bang2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
"December collapse" is synonymous with "defensive collapse." That's not what happened today.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1838018 said:
Given we are 1-1 in December and if one considers the Packer game a "December" game, then clearly it isn't.

but the Packers game wasnt a December game...we should have lost to a lousy Detroit team (that got utterly destroyed today by a team that had been ok at best this yr, and was missing a number of key people)...\

we've played 10 straight quarters of bad football now since we got up huge on Green Bay

today REALLY surprised me...I thought with how we won last week we'd come out and take care of a mediocre Philly team that had nothing to play for...and we failed miserably, again

David

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I don't think that we will falter this month...we did today, but like Reality said, maybe this is a good thing....maybe it will make JG rethink his gameplan....however, if Romo has another day like this and JG keeps passing, I will say that we will be lucky to make it to the Superbowl....plus, the injuries are concerning, but at least they all walked off the field for the most part. Gurode could be a killer if he tore something though.

Hopefully, we get TG back and he is 100% healthy, although I am concerned that he comes back only at 75%.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Today's performance was beyond abysmal-- Who else is concerned about next week?