Anthony Brown continues to improve

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not so sure about the PI. The receiver tripped as Brown was closing.

You clearly see brown put both hands on him and then Toney falls instantly after that. Then you see the extension of Browns arm which clearly shows the extended push. Not saying he didnt slip also, but its clear to me it was PI that was missed.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Brown will keep getting targeted and burned. That's the tough job of being a #2 CB opposite a great #1 CB. But to make up for it, he will need to keep coming up with INTs. He had 1 vs. Philly, should have had an easy one vs. Carolina, and then had the Pick-6 yesterday. If he finishes the season with 4-5 INTs, I'll take it.

Il take it until the playoffs. Then we are all going to wish he wasnt in there.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Im not seeing it. When you play against the Giants 4th, 5th, and 6th string WR's and backup QB and you are still getting burnt all game, that isnt improving to me. A guy in the league as long as him is hard pressed to improve. Brown is what he is.

Sometimes the offenses just arent as good or he doesnt quite get exposed by them. Or his mistakes dont cost us games like the Tampa game did. Or he happens to make a play or two and you think its improvement.

I think the whole defense is playing better and getting a swagger.
I’m not saying he’s a superstar. I’m saying he’s getting better. And I totally believe it. What from how bad he was it’s not really saying much yet just keep playing hard

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You clearly see brown put both hands on him and then Toney falls instantly after that. Then you see the extension of Browns arm which clearly shows the extended push. Not saying he didnt slip also, but its clear to me it was PI that was missed.
I'll have to look for that. Thanks.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He could’ve gone either way. I like to know call even if it was us.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He could’ve gone either way. I like to know call even if it was us.

I was sitting here watching with a Giants fan and we were laughing about how bad that call was. Then to see it slow motion its seem overly obvious to me.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was sitting here watching with a Giants fan and we were laughing about how bad that call was. Then to see it slow motion its seem overly obvious to me.
I’m still not sure. We had our share it is what it is. I swallowed many bad calls against us. We’re not getting overly concerned

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For you maybe.
Tony’s left hand hit brown , browns right hand went towards Tony’s back but never touched him before Tony slip You can see Tony’s left leg extended as he’s going down. Great No call Down by two scores at that time anyways.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No it’s not clear. I have it on still motion right this second. If anything it looks like Tony pushed first