Anthony Brown was as bad as his chip tattoo

kevm3

Reaction score
Coming in as a fill in guy vs a full time guy was sure to make him the whipping boy. The secondary wasn't the problem last year. The pass rush was, and we let all of our secondary go. I don't want to hear anything about the hidden genius of Stephen Jones. After letting all of our secondary walk, we signed 3 guys who aren't on the team anymore and we don't even have Martin's contract finished nor Lawrence. As bad as this team is right now, it can get worse, especially if Sean Lee is injured again next year.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Well when the team lets the two previous starting corners walk and give you the starting job it's kind of implied..maybe your comment is directed to the staff

Ok then if you already knew he wasn't any good then why did you start this thread?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with him. This is what he was last season. He's getting more reps this year. You guys wanted rid of Carr and Claiborne and made them scapegoats for a inept defense.....and now you guys are doing the same to Brown. He's going to look worse guarding better receivers.

Carson

Reaction score
But he's not decent when the team is good. He's only decent when teams aren't throwing at him.

He was pretty decent last season. He’s terrible this year .. I’m talking Jacques Reeves, Lance Frazier and Nate Jones terrible

The Natural

Reaction score
What exactly is your position then? I would gather from your OP that you thought he was good and now you don't.
This thread is about the horrible game he played tonight. If you don't want to comment on that get to steppin

links18

Reaction score
This front office wasn't honest with itself after last season. Either that of they flat out have no idea what they are doing.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
He was pretty decent last season. He’s terrible this year .. I’m talking Jacques Reeves, Lance Frazier and Nate Jones terrible

He was that guy last year, he was just in a limited role and was hidden. He should not be back next year, but I have lost all faith in this team to do the right thing.