Anthony Brown was as bad as his chip tattoo

ondaedg

Reaction score
Amazing :facepalm:. So you’d take Deion over Emmitt :facepalm:
Like I said, Ramsey isn't suspended for 6. And CBs have longer careers. As long as we had drafted a back later yes as of right now I would have taken Ramsey. He's a lock for pro bowl and possibly all pro this year.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Like I said, Ramsey isn't suspended for 6. And CBs have longer careers. As long as we had drafted a back later yes as of right now I would have taken Ramsey. He's a lock for pro bowl and possibly all pro this year.
Dodged my question. And who’s to say Ramsey won’t get into legal trouble in his career? That’s a weak comment

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Murray's issues were injuries, not abilities. He's had 3 1,000 yard seasons. Was on pace to have big seasons, but cut short due to injuries. But either way, Zeke has had one year of big play, yet you have crowned him. LOL

I don't care about his college tape, college is not the NFL. Moving on.

McCoy was one of the better RBs, and still really is, in the NFL. It is not "disrespectful" - what are you even on about? He, like Zeke, led the league in rushing one season, had a season of 17 rushing TDs, had a season with 70 receptions....

If anything, it's disrespectful to compare Zeke to McCoy who has been playing at a high level longer.

And Zeke hasn't "run over" any best defender for a 70 yard TD - what are you even on about?

My goodness, people are terrible with debating on this forum.

Murrays issues are both. Are 1000 yard seasons now the bench mark for elite runners? How much "meat did he leave on the bone" during his only good yer in Dallas? What did he do in Philly? lmao

You don't care about college tape lmao just come out and say you don't know what the **** you're talking about and this would go a lot easier for you. Zeke was a better receiver in college and could be in the league to.. schematics not skill. Ignore the part where Urban Meyer said he could have been the number once receiver on his college team...

McCoy can't run like Zeke.. receive like Zeke.. pass protect like Zeke.. and Zekes first year in the league was better than any in Mccoys career... lmao.

Are you dyslexic? I said turning the corner for long TD runs whilst also have the ability to run over the hardest hitters in the league.. insinuating he can do both... not having done them on the same run. This is way too easy.

Also I know you may be embarrassed, I have seen numberous people destroy you on this forum, but when you edit a post, say so. Take this as a learning experience, you will get better from it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Murrays issues are both. Are 1000 yard seasons now the bench mark for elite runners? How much "meat did he leave on the bone" during his only good yer in Dallas? What did he do in Philly? lmao

You don't care about college tape lmao just come out and say you don't know what the **** you're talking about and this would go a lot easier for you. Zeke was a better receiver in college and could be in the league to.. schematics not skill. Ignore the part where Urban Meyer said he could have been the number once receiver on his college team...

McCoy can't run like Zeke.. receive like Zeke.. pass protect like Zeke.. and Zekes first year in the league was better than any in Mccoys career... lmao.

Are you dyslexic? I said turning the corner for long TD runs whilst also have the ability to run over the hardest hitters in the league.. insinuating he can do both... not having done them on the same run. This is way too easy.

Also I know you may be embarrassed, I have seen numberous people destroy you on this forum, but when you edit a post, say so. Take this as a learning experience, you will get better from it.

Are one year 1,000 yard seasons behind the leagues best offensive line enough to crown people and put them in a class with some of the best RBs of all time?

I care about college tape when it's time to scout, once that player is in the NFL that tape becomes irrelevant.

"McCoy can't run like Zeke"

McCoy from 2009 to now has nearly 10,000 rushing yards and has one of the nastiest cuts in the league, right there with Bell. And McCoy can't receiver like Zeke? Last year Zeke had 32 catches for 363 yards, a lot of those yards came on a single run against the Steelers. McCoy has had 4 seasons with over 50 receptions, one season with over 70, and two seasons where he had nearly 600 yards receiving. What the flying hell are you on about? McCoy's blocking hasn't been great in Buffalo, sure, but he's also been in the league for quite some time and has a better track record than Zeke.

You downplaying McCoy's abilities should be telling - you shouldn't need to do that to talk up Zeke.

As for Zeke's college receiving

He had 449 yards receiving, 1 TD, and averaged 7.9 yards a catch

Not exactly that dynamic. And I don't care what his coach said, he simply did not show big play receiving skills in college like you're trying to claim.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/ezekiel-elliott-1.html
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/lesean-mccoy-1.html
http://www.nfl.com/player/leseanmccoy/79607/profile

Now you can show me where Zeke is "transcendent" - this time, try not to downplay other great RBs so it doesn't blow up in your face.

Last edited:

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
What the hell happened to this guy? I'm willing to let Lewis slide because he's a rookie, undersized, but is generally almost aways in good position. This Anthony Brown is supposed to be one of the building blocks in the secondary but he's been awful.

I thought Brown had an excellent rookie year but like all new corners that get conditioned in our system, they rapidly decline. There are two things I expect from our secondary,

1) I expect to see one SPECTACULAR catch a game from an opposing WR.

2) Our corners drop an easy pick.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Dodged my question. And who’s to say Ramsey won’t get into legal trouble in his career? That’s a weak comment

Your question is irrelevant. Zeke isn't Emmitt and Ramsey isn't Deion. RBs last 5 years. I'd rather have a stud db for 8. And like I said Zeke is suspended for 6 and shown bad judgment on multiple occasions. Ramsey has kept his nose clean. Advantage Jalen.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Your question is irrelevant. Zeke isn't Emmitt and Ramsey isn't Deion. RBs last 5 years. I'd rather have a stud db for 8. And like I said Zeke is suspended for 6 and shown bad judgment on multiple occasions. Ramsey has kept his nose clean. Advantage Jalen.
RBs last for 5 years? Demarco Murray’s career is still going. Leasan McCoy, etc. you sound ********. Zeke hasn’t shown any sign of injury that says he’ll only last 5 years. I’m not debating anyone thinking Ramsey should be a Cowboy. The dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

Sydla

Reaction score
Which would you rather have..........

Elliott + Brown

or...........

Ramsey + Jordan Howard

It's a no brainer.

ondaedg

Reaction score
RBs last for 5 years? Demarco Murray’s career is still going. Leasan McCoy, etc. you sound ********. Zeke hasn’t shown any sign of injury that says he’ll only last 5 years. I’m not debating anyone thinking Ramsey should be a Cowboy. The dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

I like Zeke as a football player. He is clearly a great all around back. But I am looking at this from a more long term strategic perspective. And I do this without resorting to personal insults. Ramsey has the potential of negating an Odell Beckham calibre player while tackling like a safety. That is tough to find. And Zeke has the potential of off the field trouble each and every week.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Staubacher

Reaction score
2 games (Rams and Eagles) where Brown dropped easy picks. Heck he didn't even drop them he just tripped all over himself when he saw the ball coming directly at him. Pathetic. and both times they could have been game changers.

The Garrett Cowboys just don't make the plays needed to finish games.

Sydla

Reaction score
2 games (Rams and Eagles) where Brown dropped easy picks. Heck he didn't even drop them he just tripped all over himself when he saw the ball coming directly at him. Pathetic. and both times they could have been game changers.

The Garrett Cowboys just don't make the plays needed to finish games.

It is bizarre how no matter who we run out there, our secondary has little to no ball skills. LOL.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Wow.

You should get a an award for killing trolls.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Coming in as a fill in guy vs a full time guy was sure to make him the whipping boy. The secondary wasn't the problem last year. The pass rush was, and we let all of our secondary go. I don't want to hear anything about the hidden genius of Stephen Jones. After letting all of our secondary walk, we signed 3 guys who aren't on the team anymore and we don't even have Martin's contract finished nor Lawrence. As bad as this team is right now, it can get worse, especially if Sean Lee is injured again next year.
Bank on it..............