Twitter: Anthony Hitchens Released

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Many here wanted him gone when he was in Dallas. go figure. lol

I don't remember fans wanting him gone, especially his last 2 years here. But when we saw his contract I think most reasonably said he was a solid player but not worth the contract.

Gaede

Reaction score
I think you all forget we have basically one starting LB right now.

If he's in on a one year deal, why not? We need all the help we can get

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol a year or two. The guy was a starter and captain for four years on a super bowl team. U just proves urself wrong.
He got cut. Get over it. My point was I said he’d be available and he is. Y’all cried over his loss and he’s just as good or as bad as we already have…..

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Always liked him and thought we should have kept him. Got a ring and had a good career.

Can't believe he's been in the league 8 years already.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
At the very least he could give the Cowboys more than what Keanu Neal did last season.

I wouldn't be against bringing him back.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We're far more likely to draft a promising LB, rather than to take a chance on a LB who's over the hill.
KC has already passed on him. :grin: Aside from that, Jabril Cox is far more likely to benefit Dallas.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't remember fans wanting him gone, especially his last 2 years here. But when we saw his contract I think most reasonably said he was a solid player but not worth the contract.

Oh ok. lol I remember he was a jag, easily replaced.