Antonio Bryant has a Cowboys offer?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1736719 said:
Nothing says "I've turned my life around" more than refusing to take a drug test.

You leave Dexter Manley out of this thread.

:)

YAKUZA

burmafrd

Reaction score
30 years ago in college I hit a bong for a few. did nothing for me. Got drunk a few times and the hangover made it NOT worth while. Have not drank or tried anything else since then. Never drank coffee or smoked cigaretes. Some morons here will probably claim I missed out. But then thats why they are morons. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they need to smoke pot or get drunk to have fun. Now having a few bears is another thing.

As regards the micro midget brain Bryant: he has never shown him to be anything better then a second rate #2 so why bother dealing with all the crap he brings with him. And I highly doubt Jerrah wants anything to do with him- Wade a whole lot less I will bet.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
yeah its pretty prevalent . i know alot of athletes at a MAJOR college in texas.. and have been at a party they were at and they definitely weren't smoking cigarettes its not like this is isolated no one is going to talk about it. On the flip side it would be hard or close to impossible to be a "pothead" and preform at a high level , theres no way any of them smoke during a season you wouldn't be able to run for anything .

Dodger12

Reaction score
Smoking marijuanna is not the complete issue. Bryant can puff his life away and very few, including me, would care. But this guy had a job with a basic set of rules that included no drug use, random drug testing and staying out of trouble. Some here act like those rules are incredibly rigid but they are no different than most jobs and they don't pay millions of dollars.

The sad part is many athletes would give their right arm for a shot at pro-sports but this idiot is too stupid to put the pipe down in exchange for fame and fortune. That's all I need to know about this clown who, once in SF, told everyone about how imature he was and how he had changed. He's had 3 chances to be the type of player that we all hoped when he was drafted and he's failed miserably at each stop. Foe every AB on our squad, we have to release a young kid with potential, trying to earn a living, and playing his heart out for one shot, let alone 3, all because AB couldn't follow a very simple and basic set of rules.

If I were Jerry, I wouldn't even want my name mentioned in the same sentence as AB. But, if he's considering bringing him in, then bring back QC. At least he'd have a buddy to toke with.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
burmafrd;1737265 said:
30 years ago in college I hit a bong for a few. did nothing for me. Got drunk a few times and the hangover made it NOT worth while. Have not drank or tried anything else since then. Never drank coffee or smoked cigaretes. Some morons here will probably claim I missed out. But then thats why they are morons. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they need to smoke pot or get drunk to have fun. Now having a few bears is another thing.

As regards the micro midget brain Bryant: he has never shown him to be anything better then a second rate #2 so why bother dealing with all the crap he brings with him. And I highly doubt Jerrah wants anything to do with him- Wade a whole lot less I will bet.

Takes practice.:)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I really don't see a need for AB here unless Glenn is done for season.....

burmafrd

Reaction score
AB was NEVER that good anywhere to be worth putting up with all the crap that comes with him.

DC_Addict

Reaction score
iceberg;1736921 said:
funny someone by the name of "addict" decries drug use. : )

so don't get high if you don't want to. do you drink? this could now become a completely different convo not really suited for this forum. you don't want to smoke, don't. but denoucning everyone who does as "juvenile and lame" because it doesn't fit YOUR views is pretty narrow in scope and mind.

Ha, you must be a user. The 'dc addict' in my name refers to 'Dallas Cowboys Addict' dude. If one uses illegal mind altering drugs, they're stupid, period. Especially if you're a professional athlete with your career and livelihood at stake. No one needs pot or any illegal drug to live and be happy. There are plenty of legal prescription pain meds available to these athletes. I'll say it again, doing drugs is lame, juvenile and pathetic.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Drugs are stupid. the downside is so terrible. But morons keep using. I have no sympathy for those stupid enough to put their whole lives at risk for just a few minutes of high. Of course, there are those that like to crash cars and do other fairly crazy and very dangerous things. Don't consider them all that smart either.

Wimbo

Reaction score
EPL0c0;1737451 said:
all skill, no brains

braina.JPG

"If I only had a brain...."