News: Antwaun Woods and Trysten Hill sent home from practice on Tuesday for being late for meeting

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
They need to clean out the DL coaches... low production + Irvin Gregory Charlton Woods Hill... The coach and player are too comfortable.

Reactions: CWR

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they are indeed back at practice today, anyone think that's the coaches' doing?

Beaker42

Reaction score
No.

You're odds are as made up as his statements.

Tread lightly? Or else?
No, you took it wrong and I didn’t phrase it very well. Just meant you seem to be getting on quite well with everyone you respond to.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Hill is not having a good week. Now I wanna see if he learns from it. Woods also.

Sydla

Reaction score
This could just be a case of a guy getting a flat tire or something. Let's not immediately call them problems.

Appears Hill also has had trouble focusing in meetings.

I wouldn't say he's a bad apple but the red flags of him having a bit of a motor and discipline problem that rubbed the new UCF coaches the wrong way might not be inaccurate either after today's news.

Sydla

Reaction score
Because Woods and Hill were late to a meeting?

Because Hill was a guy we drafted largely because Marinelli vouched for him. Because Marinelli after multiple years, still has yet to put together a dominant, or at least really good, DT rotation. Because Marinelli has convinced the front office he knows DTs and they defer to him on how to acquire DTs.

His time has come and gone. Dallas needs a new DL coach this offseason IMO.

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
as if nobody in here has never been late to work before :rolleyes:

I swear you guys talk about these people as if you've never done anything wrong ever in life