Any Freemasons here?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You think too highly of your wife, or were mistaken in your use of the word destroy. Especially since my belief isn't based on my own knowledge.

If your wife knows another way they determined what is at the core besides theories, I would love to know. I like that stuff. #1 and #2 is the only actual attempt I have heard about.

Have her send her destruction through private messages. It will remain private
So what is your belief based on then?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Show me proof a pilot who disagrees with the coriolis force.
I did not read what you typed correctly. My response was not to the coriolis force, but more of the abnormalities of plane and ship travel

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I actually think sheol is below us, and I think that would constitute a hollow earth. But I have no actual knowledge myself since I am a surface dweller
You never addressed how the jet stream works and how it proves you’re wrong.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
You never addressed how the jet stream works and how it proves you’re wrong
i didn't read the article on the jet stream. I would assume if you wanted to be accuate, you have to first prove the earth is moving, and then you can prove that the air movement is a result from the earth movement. Saying the earth creates the jets stream without proving the earth is moving doesn't work. Your proof cant be listed as a result from the unproven hypothesis.

If you know the answer, I am curious. Do tornado rotations act the same as hurricane rotation in the northern and southern hemisphere?

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
i didn't read the article on the jet stream. I would assume if you wanted to be accuate, you have to first prove the earth is moving, and then you can prove that the air movement is a result from the earth movement. Saying the earth creates the jets stream without proving the earth is moving doesn't work. Your proof cant be listed as a result from the unproven hypothesis.

If you know I am curious, do tornado rotations act the same as hurricane rotation in the northern and southern hemisphere?
You’re beyond help. Have a great evening.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You think too highly of your wife, or were mistaken in your use of the word destroy. Especially since my belief isn't based on my own knowledge.

If your wife knows another way they determined what is at the core besides theories, I would love to know. I like that stuff. #1 and #2 is the only actual attempt I have heard about.

Lol

Hoofbite

Reaction score

How did they calibrate the Hubble telescope to see over 13 billion light years away?

In the absence of any proof (assuming you statements are correct), why would you just assume the earth is hollow?

Why is it that conspiracy theories always require and impossible level of proof to overturn something that has no proof? What metal could withstand 10,000 degrees at a depth of 4,000 miles in order to drill to the core?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
How did they calibrate the Hubble telescope to see over 13 billion light years away?

In the absence of any proof (assuming you statements are correct), why would you just assume the earth is hollow?

Why is it that conspiracy theories always require and impossible level of proof to overturn something that has no proof? What metal could withstand 10,000 degrees at a depth of 4,000 miles in order to drill to the core?
Vibranium

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
lol at this thread. The earth is flat, JFK Jr is alive, Dinosaurs never existed, and on and on and on.

Corso

Reaction score

Just... let this guy be happy in his own reality.
There's no problem with that.
He has interest in the unknown and that's great. Some of it might be misguided, but it's not hurting anybody, or affecting scientific progress.

He's the guy that watches bigfoot docs and skinwalker stuff and takes it seriously and that's okay.

And to support him:
Science still doesn't know everything and we're still learning every single day.

Corso

Reaction score
https://www.indy100.com/science-tech/ocean-beneath-earth-crust-ringwoodite-2659733886

Oceans under or beneath the earth, wow. That was not in my science text book, but there is another book that describes water in the deep or beneath us, and a different type of cosmology

You would think they would have discovered the oceans before they discovered the core
Doesn't quite work like that bubba, but I can understand your stance.
You do know that this water is not oceanic and more rather tons of water residing inside of porous rock making detecting difficult except for massive seismic activity?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Doesn't quite work like that bubba, but I can understand your stance.
You do know that this water is not oceanic and more rather tons of water residing inside of porous rock making detecting difficult except for massive seismic activity?
So Bubba, your stance is that the equipment they have is very poor, and detection is almost impossible except for the right circumstances? It is so bad that they missed more water in the earth than on the surface.

Or is it completely accurate on other elements, and this is its kryptonite?

Last edited:

Corso

Reaction score
So Bubba, your stance is that the equipment they have is very poor, and detection is almost impossible except for the right circumstances? It is so bad that they missed more water in the earth than on the surface.

Or is it completely accurate on other elements, and this is its kryptonite?
No.