Any Freemasons here?

strollinruss

Reaction score
Alright. I won't ask details about the initiation process, but tell me: If it's so on the up and up and honorable, why have secrets at all? Why is the initiation process secret?
You’ve got to be able to identify each other in times of distress. I know I can trust another Mason with my life, with my family’s lives. We’ve. Got to be able recognize each other in the darkness and the light. .

dsturgeon

Reaction score
The earth doesn’t move?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:It gets better with every post!
There is an old quote I go with. It says the earth has foundations and it will not be moved

I believe the earth has foundations, haha

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Sure if you’re a whacko.

The larger part of earths history believed the earth was shaped differently than what we are learning today. They have the same type of belief across different languages and cultures. Most of the cultures have a great flood story. The idea now is that they were ignorant and whacko's. Yet there are structures all over the earth aligned with astronomical features with amazing accuracy and building technology. I believe it was sometime around 400 a.d. when they set a fixed calendar like the one we have now, but people used to float their calendars based on the movement of the stars. And the book I got the quote from, says everything is setup different than the current module.

I am not expert on anything. I have never even seen an unblocked clear sky like you see in pictures that has a large amount of stars visible.

To put this back on topic, there are groups like the one we are talking about around the world that are based on "hidden" knowledge or secrets. You have to do things and believe things to ascend or to obtain more hidden knowledge. There are only a few worthy of the actual information, the rest are provided the needed information to keep them completing their tasks or false information to do the same thing.

I personally believe we are all currently born into this type of system where we are provided minimal or false information to keep us on task. Like the freemason system, you move up rankings and obtain so called hidden knowledge.

There is a big difference between controlling people who believe they are insignificant, that they are floating through space as a spec of dust in history with no significance and no inheritance, contrasted with a people who know who they are, know that the earth is the main stage for us, that we are special creations with a history and a future.

Hidden knowledge or occultism vs free truth

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
oh yes. The Masons were Ironclad back in the days. Basically for good I believe.

You might even translate to the Elite Educated.

Far cry, from the idiots who might employ these ideas today. Money and Power are the Freemasons today.

Opposite, from what actually was instilled.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
oh yes. The Masons were Ironclad back in the days. Basically for good I believe.

You might even translate to the Elite Educated.

Far cry, from the idiots who might employ these ideas today. Money and Power are the Freemasons today.

Opposite, from what actually was instilled.
Out of curiosity, why do you believe the masons back in the day were for good, and that they have ventured off their path?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The larger part of earths history believed the earth was shaped differently than what we are learning today. They have the same type of belief across different languages and cultures. Most of the cultures have a great flood story. The idea now is that they were ignorant and whacko's. Yet there are structures all over the earth aligned with astronomical features with amazing accuracy and building technology. I believe it was sometime around 400 a.d. when they set a fixed calendar like the one we have now, but people used to float their calendars based on the movement of the stars. And the book I got the quote from, says everything is setup different than the current module.

I am not expert on anything. I have never even seen an unblocked clear sky like you see in pictures that has a large amount of stars visible.

To put this back on topic, there are groups like the one we are talking about around the world that are based on "hidden" knowledge or secrets. You have to do things and believe things to ascend or to obtain more hidden knowledge. There are only a few worthy of the actual information, the rest are provided the needed information to keep them completing their tasks or false information to do the same thing.

I personally believe we are all currently born into this type of system where we are provided minimal or false information to keep us on task. Like the freemason system, you move up rankings and obtain so called hidden knowledge.

There is a big difference between controlling people who believe they are insignificant, that they are floating through space as a spec of dust in history with no significance and no inheritance, contrasted with a people who know who they are, know that the earth is the main stage for us, that we are special creations with a history and a future.

Hidden knowledge or occultism vs free truth
What the hell are you talking about?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about?

I reread what I typed, and I was of all over the place. The first part was in a response linking the shape of the earth to conspiracies theories like freemasonry. I have a different view than most and i gave it.

The 2nd was about how freemasonry is compartmentalized like the military or the world in general, and based on hidden knowledge. The low levels do not know what higher levels or higher degrees know or what they are doing. They are provided minimal or false information to keep them performing their role.

I have never been in a lodge, but I have it on good authority, that they open the lodge with a prayer to the G.A,O,T,U. or the grand architect of the universe. If you type in free mason lodges, you can see lodges from all over the world that share symbology going back to solomans temple, such as the pillars of Boaz and Jachin. After spending very little time learning some of the symbols I see it or similar imagery everywhere. It is in movies, tv shows, corporate logos, advertising, etc.

The claim that it is made in general or in this thread is that it is a social club is foolish. You don't spread across the world, languages, keeping beliefs and symbology as just a social club. To me, it is a pagan religion that practices idolatry, and it is weird

I think is is more like Confusious says,

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”

If this is still incoherent, be more specific

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I reread what I typed, and I was of all over the place. The first part was in a response linking the shape of the earth to conspiracies theories like freemasonry. I have a different view than most and i gave it.

The 2nd was about how freemasonry is compartmentalized like the military or the world in general, and based on hidden knowledge. The low levels do not know what higher levels or higher degrees know or what they are doing. They are provided minimal or false information to keep them performing their role.

I have never been in a lodge, but I have it on good authority, that they open the lodge with a prayer to the G.A,O,T,U. or the grand architect of the universe. If you type in free mason lodges, you can see lodges from all over the world that share symbology going back to solomans temple, such as the pillars of Boaz and Jachin. After spending very little time learning some of the symbols I see it or similar imagery everywhere. It is in movies, tv shows, corporate logos, advertising, etc.

The claim that it is made in general or in this thread is that it is a social club is foolish. You don't spread across the world, languages, keeping beliefs and symbology as just a social club. To me, it is a pagan religion that practices idolatry, and it is weird

I think is is more like Confusious says,

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”

If this is still incoherent, be more specific
What exactly do you mean when you say the earth has foundations?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean when you say the earth has foundations?
That it has a fixed or established place. I think it is the heavens that move. I also don't think gravity is the reason for their movement, or that the stars are what we think they are.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That it has a fixed or established place. I think it is the heavens that move. I also don't think gravity is the reason for their movement, or that the stars are what we think they are.
So the moon moves but the earth doesn’t?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
That’s some of the most whacked out beliefs I’ve ever heard. The earth doesn’t move. What other strange beliefs do you hold?
That was part of my point in the post you quoted. It was not strange for most of human history. And not a ignorant part of history. People used to navigate by the stars, use it for calendars, and align stuff they built with the heavens and certain times of the year. It takes amazing mathematics, calculations, and knowledge to do that. It is a very interesting thing to think about. I think it was in the 1600s that copurnicus changed history without a telescope.

This is a presumption, but i would bet money that you can not in any way prove that the earth moves. Like me, I don't think you have any knowledge to prove it. You are believing something that you read in a book.