Any last minute rumours?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
LaPorta or Musgraves would signal a return to settling on a player they know will be there instead of letting the draft come to them and reacting to best player available.
You could argue that for Musgrave, because of his injury history. I personally feel like it's Mayer, Washington, or LaPorta. In my mind, those are the three most bust proof TEs in the draft.

LaPorta isn't quite as complete as Mayer, but if they go that route, the way of the complete TE, LaPorta is a good choice. If they go blocking, it'll be Washington. If it's later, after round 4, likely Gindorff.

Hard to say, but Washington gives you a nice player. Then again, so do LaPorta and Mayer.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
You got a good eye for CBs…know you were early on Spoon.

Yeah, Witherspoon was one of the best college cornerbacks that I’ve ever seen. His tape is extremely impressive. I saw him playing this past season and right away knew he was damn good.

Then, after the season I saw his numbers:

92.0 overall PFF grade with a 92.5 coverage grade

0 TD’s allowed in 2022

626 snaps outside and 109 snaps in the slot

Only missed 2 tackles all season

Only allowed 200 yards total receiving in 2022

When in press coverage in 2022 he gave up 1 catch. That is it. One.

He was an easy evaluation. He’ll be an immediate pro bowl type… probably in Detroit because I don’t see Dan Campbell passing on him. Spoon is everything that Campbell preaches.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Yeah, Witherspoon was one of the best college cornerbacks that I’ve ever seen. His tape is extremely impressive. I saw him playing this past season and right away knew he was damn good.

0 TD’s allowed in 2022

He was an easy evaluation. He’ll be an immediate pro bowl type… probably in Detroit because I don’t see Dan Campbell passing on him. Spoon is everything that Campbell preaches.
He’s a stud. I’ve been a fan of him as CB1 and Banks / Forbes as realistic options for us at 26.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

0 TD’s allowed in 2022

Do you have Forbes as the #2 CB?