Any thoughts on the Feagles game last night?

blindzebra

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Click save as.

EDIT: Brown, Lewis, Andrews, Kearse

Notice his arm in between Burress' arms and the hit that Lewis puts on him after it. If it was PI it was either his other hand or something that happened before the camara cut.

Also notice Lewis' stop on 3rd and 1, Kearse's sack and FF and Andrews' blocking.

It's not easy to see from that angle, but if you look when both load up to jump, Browns left hand is in the neck area of Burress. From the sideline front side during the game, you can CLEARLY see that hand grab and pull on Burress.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I agree on McNabb--Between him and Vick I don't know who gets more unrealistic hype.

Wait. Could you be saying what Limbaugh said.

McNabb is overhyped and overrated?

Say it ain't so jo...er...Michael.

AJM1613

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
It's not easy to see from that angle, but if you look when both load up to jump, Browns left hand is in the neck area of Burress. From the sideline front side during the game, you can CLEARLY see that hand grab and pull on Burress.

Ah yes... :rolleyes:

blindzebra

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Ah yes... :rolleyes:

Does your homer, biased opinion matter?

There was a grab, the official IN FRONT through the flag, who is more likely to be correct?

AJM1613

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Does your homer, biased opinion matter?

There was a grab, the official IN FRONT through the flag, who is more likely to be correct?

It was what happened either before the jump or the arm in the back, NO ONE GRABED ANYONE'S NECKHOLE.

But you said it so it has to be true, even though the two camera angles show his arm going straight up in the air.

blindzebra

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
It was what happened either before the jump or the arm in the back, NO ONE GRABED ANYONE'S NECKHOLE.

But you said it so it has to be true, even though the two camera angles show his arm going straight up in the air.

You have serious comprehension skills don't you?

Quote: "As they load up to jump." That would be BEFORE.

Quote: "His right hand was in the neck area." This was from your video, which was NOT the same angle that was on the network.

Quote: "The flag came from the official IN FRONT of the play." This official had the same view that was on the network. The one that clearly showed Brown grab him.

Az Lurker

The Lurker
Reaction score
he's not the only one who saw it during the game, he grabbed the guy while the ball was in the air, and had is other arm around him impeding his progress. With moves like that I could probably cover Plaxico too :rolleyes:

AJM1613

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
You have serious comprehension skills don't you?

Quote: "As they load up to jump." That would be BEFORE.

Quote: "His right hand was in the neck area." This was from your video, which was NOT the same angle that was on the network.

Quote: "The flag came from the official IN FRONT of the play." This official had the same view that was on the network. The one that clearly showed Brown grab him.

In one of the two angles you can CLEARLY see his hand go all the way up, it knocked away the ball.

The offical probably called the contact before the jump or the arm in the back. Put on your glasses, and watch the link I posted again.

blindzebra

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
In one of the two angles you can CLEARLY see his hand go all the way up, it knocked away the ball.

The offical probably called the contact before the jump or the arm in the back. Put on your glasses, and watch the link I posted again.

Again check your COMPREHENSION skills.

The grab of the neck-hole occurred as they BEGAN to jump, it is why he got to the ball because it took the 5 or 6 inch advantage away from Burress.

He grabbed, Burress could not get off the ground as high as he SHOULD have, and then the arm played the ball.

AJM1613

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Again check your COMPREHENSION skills.

The grab of the neck-hole occurred as they BEGAN to jump, it is why he got to the ball because it took the 5 or 6 inch advantage away from Burress.

He grabbed, Burress could not get off the ground as high as he SHOULD have, and then the arm played the ball.

From the second angle you can see Brown's hand on his chest before they jump, not in the neckhole.

blindzebra

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
From the second angle you can see Brown's hand on his chest before they jump, not in the neckhole.

Does it matter if it's the neck-hole or the jersey? He still GRABBED and PULLED to leverage his jump for the ball. In other words, an instructional video for what PI looks like.

AJM1613

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Does it matter if it's the neck-hole or the jersey? He still GRABBED and PULLED to leverage his jump for the ball. In other words, an instructional video for what PI looks like.

From what I saw in that video, it doesn't look like PI. He didn't grab his jersey, but he did have both hands on him when Burress started to jump he imediately outstretched his arms and knocked the ball away. I did see the play live, but I didn't see him grab his neckhole, if he did I missed something.

From what I saw on the video, it was a good play with too much offense initiated contact (he did push off with his elbow) and a "misplaced" arm.

They "changed" this rule because of my team and our loss in the NFCCG but I still think that it ruined aspects of the game.

One more question about your original post:

How is me seeing the play differently than you make me a homer?

blindzebra

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
From what I saw in that video, it doesn't look like PI. He didn't grab his jersey, but he did have both hands on him when Burress started to jump he imediately outstretched his arms and knocked the ball away. I did see the play live, but I didn't see him grab his neckhole, if he did I missed something.

From what I saw on the video, it was a good play with too much offense initiated contact (he did push off with his elbow) and a "misplaced" arm.

They "changed" this rule because of my team and our loss in the NFCCG but I still think that it ruined aspects of the game.

One more question about your original post:

How is me seeing the play differently than you make me a homer?

Because you said that a blatant PI was a BS call. ;)

AJM1613

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Because you said that a blatant PI was a BS call. ;)

No, it wasn't blatant. From the angles I can see, it was great coverage.

He probably did pull him down, because you're right, it was right in front of the ref.

Still against one of the best pairs of receivers in the NFL, our CBs played very well.

Brown had that play, a holding call, and he allowed two catches (1 for 4 yards against Ward and 16 yard pass that was just a great throw to Burress in his zone).

Sheppard was perfect.