Anybody Else Disappointed In WR Roy Williams?..

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2427963 said:
Why? It's true! RW's hasn't been the impact player people were hoping for, thus far. That doesn't mean he won't but right now he has been a disappointment, IMO.

He has been an impact his impact was in the Tampa offense the jump ball he gives us an option at the goal line that has not been there before

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
CATCH17;2429141 said:
The sad thing is a large part of our fan base are about as reasonable as this guy.

I wish people like this didn't even root for the Cowboys because its not only emberrassing to themselves but it emberrassing to our fan base.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes: You of the Flozell is awful he's gotta go fame. Give me a break. 15 yards for piling on your own team. Enforcement after the kick off.

THEHEREAFTER;2429366 said:
I re-watched the game last night and RW made not one but two key blocks-the last on London Fletcher-- on MBIII's game clinching 4th down run.

The guy was targeted 3 times and caught all three and has the best hands on the team.

If anything, we need to get him more involved which will happen. None of our receivers had big stats Sunday night. It wasn't that type of game.

Stop being logical in an illogical thread. It's like wearing linen after Labor Day.

zeromaster;2430563 said:
If there was any doubt the OP does this just to stir the pot, this thread went a long way to removing it. :rolleyes:

No way. He really means it. Serious as a heart attack.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Ridiculous topic, IMHO...Favorite part about RW's 3 catches on Sunday?...All 3 were for first downs
thumbsup.gif

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Ren;2430922 said:
basically his first 3 games here shouldn't even count as we had people pretending to be QBs playing QB. on Sunday i thought he was out best WR but the wind made going down field very risky

I dont get it... why??

We had Brooks Bollinger come in for a few series... :laugh2:
(put Brooks in.. he is younger and can do better than Brad - NOT!):laugh2:

monkey

Reaction score
Just seems foolish to even insinuate that Roy hasn't performed up to what was expected of him. Catching the limited balls that are thrown at him, scoring a TD, and helping block....not sure what else he could be doing that he isn't.

Seemed pretty clear that Roy Williams was not traded to just put up big numbers this year, he was the future #1 receiver we all have worried about as TO gets up in age. Even with that, RW has 6 games (plus the playoffs) to really increase his role in the offense.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Please let this dead horse die. It was never worth riding in the first place.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Hostile;2431713 said:
Please let this dead horse die. It was never worth riding in the first place.

Speaking of horse, does anyone else wonder if they ever sneak anything into those "All Meat" hot dogs? I hear that some types of Hot Dogs over in the Netherlands and Germany have a little horse in em.

Xy_Oldone

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2431745 said:
Speaking of horse, does anyone else wonder if they ever sneak anything into those "All Meat" hot dogs? I hear that some types of Hot Dogs over in the Netherlands and Germany have a little horse in em.

I'm Dissapointed that Roy Williams lets them put horse meat in hot dogs!!

cowboyed

Reaction score
Xy_Oldone;2431768 said:
I'm Dissapointed that Roy Williams lets them put horse meat in hot dogs!!

I understand pick6 is disappointed that his business venture of pinning badges on hot dogs and selling them as police dogs, failed.

jcollins28

Reaction score
If Arizona lets Boldin become a free agant I'm going to be pissed that the Boys will more then likely not be able to get him because of the deal with Roy and T.O.

jake18

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2427961 said:
We have to throw him the ball before he can do anything.

He's got to be able to get open before they can throw him the ball. That remains to be seen.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Only 3 receptions yesterday but I believe only thrown to 4 times (One wasn't catchable)...Hopefully, the more reps Roy gets with Tony, the more we'll see of him getting some passes thrown his way...I've been cautiously optimistic with him so far

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gosh I can't figure why Roy and Tony are not in sync yet come on 2 whole games by now Roy should be ripping it up. :rolleyes:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2441066 said:
Gosh I can't figure why Roy and Tony are not in sync yet come on 2 whole games by now Roy should be ripping it up. :rolleyes:

No kidding. There's NO reason they shouldn't be on the same page. My god, it's been three whole weeks and what, 10-11 practices. Sheesh.......... ;)

CowboysxSwagger

Reaction score
I'm not dissapointed in Roy at all.
I think he has done his part on catching the balls thrown to him.
Yeah he hasn't made a lot of big plays,but right now he's just trying to adjust to romo
he just got back so they gotta get that trust together

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Seven;2441073 said:
No kidding. There's NO reason they shouldn't be on the same page. My god, it's been three whole weeks and what, 10-11 practices. Sheesh.......... ;)

Not to mention his 1st 2 starts with Romo has been at a time when Romo is still having accuracy issues with that finger. Tony threw some very nice balls at times but it seemed the longer passes gave him less trouble than some of the shorter ones. I expect that the splint will come off after the Thanksgiving Day game and Romo will be close to 100% not to mention Romo and Roy will have had more time together. I think it is ridicules that this is even being thrown out there at this time

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
FCBarca;2441050 said:
Only 3 receptions yesterday but I believe only thrown to 4 times (One wasn't catchable)...Hopefully, the more reps Roy gets with Tony, the more we'll see of him getting some passes thrown his way...I've been cautiously optimistic with him so far
Why would you drag back a 2 days dead thread?