Anybody Else Disappointed In WR Roy Williams?..

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I re-watched the game last night and RW made not one but two key blocks-the last on London Fletcher-- on MBIII's game clinching 4th down run.

The guy was targeted 3 times and caught all three and has the best hands on the team.

If anything, we need to get him more involved which will happen. None of our receivers had big stats Sunday night. It wasn't that type of game.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2429366 said:
I re-watched the game last night and RW made not one but two key blocks-the last on London Fletcher-- on MBIII's game clinching 4th down run.

The guy was targeted 3 times and caught all three and has the best hands on the team.

If anything, we need to get him more involved which will happen. None of our receivers had big stats Sunday night. It wasn't that type of game.

I am with you on this. He has pulled down every ball thrown to him no matter who threw it. He is a stud and my only disappointment is that we haven't been able to get the ball to him more. This thread looks like a person hoping for a bust to say I told you so. RW will be a great player for us IMHO.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2429366 said:

lets not forget all 3 catches went for first downs.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Yes, I am disappointed. I am also disappointed that my 16 month old isn't speaking spanish yet and that Barack Obama hasn't solved global warming yet.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2427963 said:
Why? It's true! RW's hasn't been the impact player people were hoping for, thus far. That doesn't mean he won't but right now he has been a disappointment, IMO.

Disappointment is a bit harsh. Are you even trying to look at the circumstances that everyone has been kind enough to point out to you? Roy has played one game with Tony Romo who has a splint on his throwing hand. Before that, Brad Johnson. Enough said!

A QB and a WR have to build some kind of timing. One game with Tony does not make Roy Williams a disappointment. You have no patience whatsoever. And NO, he is NOT a disappointment thus far.

Next question!

vicjagger

Reaction score
I also believe Roy's price was too high. However, he has looked good a few times...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Pretty sure he doesn't care about your lack of faith.

http://img136.*************/img136/548/roywilliamsandlepegu8.jpg

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2430307 said:
Pretty sure he doesn't care about your lack of faith.

http://img136.*************/img136/548/roywilliamsandlepegu8.jpg
she's hot but what's on her lip?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rampage;2430310 said:
she's hot but what's on her lip?

Thats a one night stand if i've ever seen one.

She prolly knows a lot of celebs / athletes.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
CATCH17;2429141 said:
The sad thing is a large part of our fan base are about as reasonable as this guy.

I wish people like this didn't even root for the Cowboys because its not only emberrassing to themselves but it emberrassing to our fan base.

Huh. I'd have thought 12 years and counting without a playoff year would be far more embarrassing....

This thread sucks. Roy hasn't produced because since he has been here, the QB position hasn't produced. Seems hard for Roy to produce if he aint getting the ball....

zeromaster

Reaction score
If there was any doubt the OP does this just to stir the pot, this thread went a long way to removing it. :rolleyes:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pick6TerenceNewman;2427947 said:
At this point, Roy Williams, has been a disappointment, so far as a Dallas Cowboy, IMO.

Does anybody else disappointed in Roy Williams?
No.

I was much more disappointed in the QB's trying to throw him the ball.

Ren

Reaction score
basically his first 3 games here shouldn't even count as we had people pretending to be QBs playing QB. on Sunday i thought he was out best WR but the wind made going down field very risky

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
underdark;2429476 said:
Yes, I am disappointed. I am also disappointed that my 16 month old isn't speaking spanish yet and that Barack Obama hasn't solved global warming yet.
:bow::lmao2: