Video: Anybody else tired of hearing about Dak's "leadership"?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Which athlete badmouths their own players? Generally ....well actually as a rule....nobody does that. Are you saying everybody always loves everybody? Um no....they just don't say it.

We had a super star wr cry for for his qb....and people still hate and blame that qb and you don't say ship protecting him like you do for Dak. Interesting.
I'm not protecting Prescott numbnuts, I'm using facts to support my opinion. You should get out there and do research, there's plenty of evidence where players trash each other.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not protecting Prescott numbnuts, I'm using facts to support my opinion. You should get out there and do research, there's plenty of evidence where players trash each other.
And yet you don't supply one.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on you can do it. Show us s player dhttig on his qb to the media.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hide your trolling better. Everyone can find examples if they wanted too. You would rather be a Pizza Cutter.
If it was that easy....you probably should have just done it and ended the matter...but you just can;t help yourself.

YOU...are one of these people that call people trolls because of a disagreement. You think you are SO smart but too dumb to know what a troll is.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If it was that easy....you probably should have just done it and ended the matter...but you just can;t help yourself.

YOU...are one of these people that call people trolls because of a disagreement. You think you are SO smart but too dumb to know what a troll is.
Ever notice you constantly respond? Only when it's something positive about Prescott? You can't help yourself, stop defecting. Google the info you "demand" but are too lazy to research something that's a fact. Then play stupid games?
Troll.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ever notice you constantly respond? Only when it's something positive about Prescott? You can't help yourself, stop defecting. Google the info you "demand" but are too lazy to research something that's a fact. Then play stupid games?
Troll.
Once again...you don;t know what a troll is.....and call ME playing stupid games?

Heck you can't even do your OWN research...you expect me to do it for you.

Probably afraid you won;t find what you are looking for. What YOU claimed...with no proof then tell ME to go look it up.

BTW I'll "defect" if I want to. :muttley:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Once again...you don;t know what a troll is.....and call ME playing stupid games?

Heck you can't even do your OWN research...you expect me to do it for you.

Probably afraid you won;t find what you are looking for. What YOU claimed...with no proof then tell ME to go look it up.

BTW I'll "defect" if I want to. :muttley:
I've already referenced the Lawrence interview on 105.3. That's just one.
This isn't hard, you don't have a point. Now run along.

bewp7

Reaction score
get use to it becuae that is allany one will be able to talk about now since dak have no one to carry him anymore

cowboys lose every game and score 12 point but dak got every one fired up in the huddle

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
We will never see Dak chew his teammates out on the sideline like Troy or Brady...he is too nice and that's why teammates like him

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Swindled? What are you even talking about? Provide any evidence of players saying otherwise.
You're an easily swindled person that beleives anything you hear. Maybe you're just too old gramps. Its life it will happen to all of us that make it to an old age. Why would I provide proof on something I didn't say? Are you ok gramps?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You're an easily swindled person that beleives anything you hear. Maybe you're just too old gramps. Its life it will happen to all of us that make it to an old age. Why would I provide proof on something I didn't say? Are you ok gramps?
Pizza Cutter.

Qcard

Reaction score
Watching Dak Hater's Implode is glorious:lmao2::lmao2:

Romo's silence when they mentioned 2016 draft class, guess who else loved Paxton Lynch :muttley:

Not a good day to Dak Hate:laugh:

Reactions: G2

Them

Reaction score
"Video: Anybody else tired of hearing about Dak's "leadership"?"

NO!...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is he supposed to believe unsubstantiated opinions of people who only make assumptions based on what they want to be true, or does it make more sense to believe the words straight from the horses' mouths?

Reactions: G2