Video: Anybody else tired of hearing about Dak's "leadership"?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Year 7, yet the DFW media seems to still be obsessed with this topic. These two clips are just nonstop slobbering over his leadership skills. Idk why the DFW media is so soft on him. I get he's good guy, respectful of the media, but it's year 7. What good is this mystical "Dak leadership" without results? Garoppolo, a guy who has never been exalted for his leadership skills, totally outplayed Dak in the playoff game. That is what matters moving forward - results.

CC: DFW media

Never get tired of hearing how great our qb is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm kind of bored of the Dak threads in general.

Personally, I think the guy can play, if he has the right players around him.
It’s not debatable, Dak can play qb. There’s maybe 6-8 qbs in the world that can do it better. That’s it.

morat1959

Reaction score
Despite the turnovers.. despite the short field position .. despite being limited to a limited backup QB ... the dismal offense managed to come from a 17-0 deficit, and pull within 20-17 late in 4th quarter ..

. At that moment, its' time for the defense to step up !
-We couldn't,.
-.and Eagles at one point had 11 rushing carries straight, becuz we could simply not stop them from rushing the football down our throats !
They imposed their will on us.. and we could do nuthin to stop it .. en route to a climatic finishing TD to go up 26-17

- We need to stop making excuses to cover up our defensive weakness.
LVE!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Truly, but I am expecting Dak to come back playing as nervous as a hooker in church, and he better be able to shoulder the criticism that will be coming if he is even slow out of the gate vs Detroit.

Dak is the face of the franchise, and you can love him, hate him, or fall somewhere in between, but the bottom line is he will always have the critical finger pointed at him because of the salary cap and how much space he eats.

Thats just the facts of the game and those that get offended by fans expecting franchise performance to match franchise cap hit need to start understanding why there is a lot of Dak doubt currently in Cowboys Nation.

Go Cowboys and all that, and I hope that Dak can bounce back, for this franchise foremost, nothing ever personal.

True franchise players step up their game and take control, that is what defines the definition of being a team leader.

Beating the Lions with Dak is what everyone wants, and makes for a good return and transition coming back, anyone taking pleasure in a loss upon Daks return is not a fan, and they define the often used "Troll" reference.

Im more concerned with a loss vs Detroit, and how Dak handles it, there will be major pile ons if that happens.
That’s why guys like you get it wrong.

Dak nervous? Lol. Laughable

Mr_437

Reaction score
In 2021:
#1 points scored
#2 passing yards (Brady #1)
#3 yards per play
#4 1st downs

They were also leading the league in offense at the point Dak got injured in 2020.
Perfect example more STATS. I said tell me his skill set. Stats aren't skill set.

Those stats really showed up well vs the 49ers.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You sure are gullible smh. Post like yours show me how easy it is for people to swindled smh. Ole believe anything you hear behind people.
Swindled? What are you even talking about? Provide any evidence of players saying otherwise.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Perfect example more STATS. I said tell me his skill set. Stats aren't skill set.

Those stats really showed up well vs the 49ers.
What is it that Dak cannot do?

Was Brady ever physically the best in any category?

Aaron Rodgers can physically do everything at a very elite level but Brady is the GOAT, not Rodgers.
Why?
Leadership
Competitive Drive

Mr_437

Reaction score
What is it that Dak cannot do?

Was Brady ever physically the best in any category?

Aaron Rodgers can physically do everything at a very elite level but Brady is the GOAT, not Rodgers.
Why?
Leadership
Competitive Drive
Brady has great accuracy short to intermediate. Can read defenses like a champ, and shred them. Brady has great anticipation also.

See that wasn't hard. I genuinely want to know cause I have issues seeing what it is Dak excels at.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Brady has great accuracy short to intermediate. Can read defenses like a champ, and shred them. Brady has great anticipation also.

See that wasn't hard. I genuinely want to know cause I have issues seeing what it is Dak excels at.

What? Your asking what Dak excels at? Commercials, bro! He make the best ones, and his jersey sells really well. What more do you want from our fearless leader?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dez, Beasley, and I'm sure there are others that think Dak does not walk on water.
When? Let's hear it. Because recently, I haven't heard anything but supportive praise. Just heard a podcast with Demarcus Lawrence. Some are bothered by this.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
When? Let's hear it. Because recently, I haven't heard anything but supportive praise. Just heard a podcast with Demarcus Lawrence. Some are bothered by this.

Yeah, all that crap is in the past...it is time to march on with the team, they are in a really good position coming up.

That is another thing...maybe it motivates them.

Reactions: G2

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which athlete badmouths their own players? Generally ....well actually as a rule....nobody does that. Are you saying everybody always loves everybody? Um no....they just don't say it.

We had a super star wr cry for for his qb....and people still hate and blame that qb and you don't say ship protecting him like you do for Dak. Interesting.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah, all that crap is in the past...it is time to march on with the team, they are in a really good position coming up.

That is another thing...maybe it motivates them.
We can hope!