Anybody see Jalen Hurts not shake hands after the game?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I honestly had come to expect more of Hurts. He seems like a good dude, but last night was not his finest moment. Classless move at the end dodging the handshake.

Philly is rubbing off on him.

Honestly, there seems to be some stuff coming out showing him hugging Dak, so maybe he did shake hands. I'm more annoyed at Mahomes tbh. He displayed disgraceful behaviour yesterday. The ref was completely in the right to throw the flag. Maybe Toney should check with the ref next time. And maybe Mahomes shouldn't whine to Josh Allen of all people about the refs.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Honestly, there seems to be some stuff coming out showing him hugging Dak, so maybe he did shake hands. I'm more annoyed at Mahomes tbh. He displayed disgraceful behaviour yesterday. The ref was completely in the right to throw the flag. Maybe Toney should check with the ref next time. And maybe Mahomes shouldn't whine to Josh Allen of all people about the refs.
If that is the case about Hurts, I will stand corrected. I have to say I was surprised to see the rumors he ran straight to the locker room.

Mahomes on the other hand showed us exactly what he is. An arrogant punk. That call was 100% correct. If he didn’t want to lose so many games this year maybe he should have tried scoring a few more points instead of having to rely on miracle heaves at the end of the game.

He and his family have totally played the part of the spoiled media darlings.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If that is the case about Hurts, I will stand corrected. I have to say I was surprised to see the rumors he ran straight to the locker room.

Mahomes on the other hand showed us exactly what he is. An arrogant punk. That call was 100% correct. If he didn’t want to lose so many games this year maybe he should have tried scoring a few more points instead of having to rely on miracle heaves at the end of the game.

He and his family have totally played the part of the spoiled media darlings.

Exactly, and maybe he should focus more on football and less on commercials.

Proof

Reaction score
Yeah well, Mahomes showed his colours yesterday imo.
lol passionate? hates losing more than anything? best player in the league and watching the season slip away outside of his control? yeah it wasn’t in the best taste, but true colors? silly

Angus12

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Without those fumble recoveries that would’ve been a different ballgame.
Damn right.

Just like without all those TDs and FGs we scored that would've been a different ballgame, too. Right?

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Really , Lil truculent Itty Bitty Bih. See him leave without shaking hands? What a Wussbag
Sorry but i've met Jalen. his head is a big as his Rib guards on this pads. That dude is an A WHOLE BAG OF EGO. he acts like he's Gods gift to football. I get being a competitor and being pissed off you lost a game. but have some Sportsmanship kids are watching for goodness sake and think outside your selfish head thats the size of your pads with that ego.