Anybody see Jalen Hurts not shake hands after the game?

Creeper

Reaction score
I saw Hurts running up the tunnel as soon as the game ended. I thought it was kind of bush league but he had a bad game. The Eagles thought they were anointed so losing this one had to hurt. No excuse, but clearly he was not happy.

Sydla

Reaction score
System QB..

I said it all offseason he was overrated.

Hes great at what he does but he’s a gimmick QB.

Maybe he becomes more then that eventually but that’s currently all he is.
The "system" is getting fried up here in Philly. Lots of people complaining about how basic the offense in Philly is. Derrick Gunn, a beat writer who is plugged in said he was texting with some players and they were saying how predictable the Eagles O had become. When Gunn pushed for more info, one of the players said watch Dallas' passing plays vs Philly's and how more creative we were getting WRs free. Player said their passing routes take too long to develop.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But there were fumbles! It’s part of football… they got smacked in the mouth and folded. Howie tried to stack a team with a bunch of prorated contracts to old players and now they’re tired a being out physicaled on the field!
Over confident yahoo Cowboys fan. The worst kinda fan.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh yeah... I get that. I'm not one of those that think the Egirls suck just because we beat them. They did get lucky in some games this year but lets not forget that they are / were good enough to hang with KC that a little bit of bad luck by KC let them win. That's not always the case with the Chiefs.
Thank you. Someone who understood my meaning. Eagles are a good team. Cowboys however are better.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Really , Lil truculent Itty Bitty Bih. See him leave without shaking hands? What a Wussbag
I don't really care one way or the other the man just lost back-to-back games in big fashion to teams that they were allegedly supposed to be better than record wise they were... He's feeling a little emotional it it happens I mean I I don't really care again it's not required... We're talking about a major rival here in the heat of battle and he feels somewhat responsible for the loss he just wasn't in the mood for handshakes...

HungryLion

Reaction score
The "system" is getting fried up here in Philly. Lots of people complaining about how basic the offense in Philly is. Derrick Gunn, a beat writer who is plugged in said he was texting with some players and they were saying how predictable the Eagles O had become. When Gunn pushed for more info, one of the players said watch Dallas' passing plays vs Philly's and how more creative we were getting WRs free. Player said their passing routes take too long to develop.
Losing their OC may be the reason. Their old
OC is doing well in Indy, considering losing his QB and using Minshew.

Maybe last years offensive success was more the OC than sirianni

cowboyed

Reaction score
This rumor was on facebook today and then everyone posted a picture of them hugging after the game on the field.

Hurts is a good dude. He is classy and is a positive example of a professional athlete.
This guy improved himself tremendously as a starting quarterback. Got to respect him for becoming a formidable opponent. He may not be ultra versatile but he is dangerous enough. As we know every team has a couple of jerks on the roster and Hurts doesn't carry himself that way. I am excited that Dak is playing like one of the best NFL quarterbacks right now.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This guy improved himself tremendously as a starting quarterback. Got to respect him for becoming a formidable opponent. He may not be ultra versatile but he is dangerous enough. As we know every team has a couple of jerks on the roster and Hurts doesn't carry himself that way. I am excited that Dak is playing like one of the best NFL quarterbacks right now.
Hurts is actually a good guy and comes from a good and respected family. He is not "classless". I like the young man, but wish he played on a different team.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
This rumor was on facebook today and then everyone posted a picture of them hugging after the game on the field.

Hurts is a good dude. He is classy and is a positive example of a professional athlete.
Yea, Hurts is better than that. Class act.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Without those fumble recoveries that would’ve been a different ballgame.
Definitely true. Hurts fumble would have been 7 for Philly if he doesn't fumble. Maybe not that exact play but likely the next. Factor in the morale degradation of multiple turnovers and it would have been closer. I still think we would have won but it would have been a closer game.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’ve had him on my fantasy team for several years. His stats have steadily declined. He’s a running back that happens to lineup at QB. Good thing I drafted Stroud in the last round this year :)

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I saw Hurts running up the tunnel as soon as the game ended. I thought it was kind of bush league but he had a bad game. The Eagles thought they were anointed so losing this one had to hurt. No excuse, but clearly he was not happy.
He definitely shook hands with Dak after the game. I think he jogged straight to the tunnel right after that.

exciter

Reaction score
Over confident yahoo Cowboys fan. The worst kinda fan.
How’s pointing out reality being overconfident about anything?
Philly has been smashed in the mouth and folded like toilet tissue 2 weeks in a row. Howie tried to buy a SB, prorating bonus money into future years to hold onto a bunch of old players. They’re sucking wind 14 games into the season and it shows!