Anyone else hear Rappaport say we have an affinity for Lincoln Riley

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Oh yeah!!! All of this coming out mid-season. The writing is on the wall. The team has to be hearing the noise, which makes me wonder, how much longer into the season are they going to buy into Garrett's garbage?

Pants

Reaction score
Garrett must go down, and he must go down hard

replace the words " the quarterback" with lame-@$$, clapping clown Garrett

al-davis-the-quarterback-must-go-down-and-he-quote-on-storemypic-7e67b.png

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Believe me, there isn't a soul reading this that hates the Eagles any more than I do but the very best thing that can happen is for the Cowboys to get completely embarrassed tonight. It would suck, it will piss you off but it's best for this team in the long run.

Basically we need the ole Bismarck Bomber to save us. One way or the other I always knew he would.

Eagles by 30. Garrett gone tommorow, Richard the interim the rest of the season and then we can seriously talk about things like Riley.

Cowboys!
If Richard becomes interim HC and has success Riley may never come into the equation

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett's not dumping Linehan because it would clearly shift the spotlight to him. If Linehan is gone, who can they blame next?
Agreed merely a stalling tactic by JG, the writing is on the wall though unless they make a showing to night (which they wont-it will be ugly I'm afraid)

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I wanna say Garrett and Linehan might be done unless Dallas wins the superbowl.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
It was on NFLN about a half hour ago. Was surprised I didn’t see it posted. He said of course this doesn’t happen if Garrett’s around but said he heard that Jones’s like what he did with Baker Mayfield. This season was worth it if it ends with Lincoln Riley
I heard it loudly & clearly. I wonder if Clapper3PO heard it?

JBS

Reaction score
Believe me, there isn't a soul reading this that hates the Eagles any more than I do but the very best thing that can happen is for the Cowboys to get completely embarrassed tonight. It would suck, it will piss you off but it's best for this team in the long run.

Basically we need the ole Bismarck Bomber to save us. One way or the other I always knew he would.

Eagles by 30. Garrett gone tommorow, Richard the interim the rest of the season and then we can seriously talk about things like Riley.

Cowboys!

Wouldn't piss me off in the slightest

CWR

Reaction score

Cowboys!

I hate that I liked this, but you're right smh.

seamus18

Reaction score

Cowboys!
Damn you, I hate liking your posts, but when you’re right, you’re right. :rolleyes:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys!

ForOtherTeam.jpg

Sully

Reaction score
Nothing is going to change while Jerry is the GM. Rearranging the deck chairs (any type of coaching moves) on the Titanic.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First I have heard they considered dumping Linehan during the bye week. IMO they should have done that. Not a smart move by Garrett to keep him.

It's called cutting your own throat. That monumental blunder of doubling down with Scott Linehan will cost everyone their jobs.

But if it ends with getting Linmcoln Riley? The story will have a happy ending.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score

Cowboys!
Nothing will bother JJ he might just fire Scott Linehan as a PR move( scapegoat). They already started this strategy when Scott blamed himself 2 days ago.