Anyone else hoping we lose on Sun?

juck

Reaction score
Terrible just terrible.U should be disgraced by writing this.Its makes me sick people like u.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Boysboy;2487359 said:
Like the minute Shockey got hurt, it turned their fortunes around? So should we root for TO to get hurt on Sun?:rolleyes:

I would think a healthy TO is better. It certainly didn't help us last year in the giants po game to have TO suffering from the high ankle.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
You better hope they win, 'cause losing won't change a damn thing.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2487362 said:
Believe me, there's no magic elixir that will come from "blowing" things up. Besides what proof do we have that Jerry would make any of this supposed change.

B/c he could be very, very desperate when all is said and done. He has a new stadium on the horizon. What IF he wants Cowher? Cowher's going to tell him, "TO?? Nuh-Uh! NO WAY!".

Like I said, with that new stadium next year, a guy like Cowher would be GANGBUSTERS to him. If by then he's really desperate for him, that's when he'll reluctantly give TO his walking papers.

It was no different from '02 when we were really in the *******, and he turned to Parcells as desperation.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
maybe if we were 0-13 and tied with the Lions for the 1st pick............maybe

Givincer

Reaction score
Boysboy;2487371 said:
B/c he could be very, very desperate when all is said and done. He has a new stadium on the horizon. What IF he wants Cowher? Cowher's going to tell him, "TO?? Nuh-Uh! NO WAY!".

Because he could be and what if?

Really convincing stuff you have there.

It was no different from '02 when we were really in the *******, and he turned to Parcells as desperation.

No, it is a lot different from '02. And if you weren't a complete idiot, you'd probably know why.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
spock_win.jpg

ethiostar

Reaction score
Givincer;2487376 said:
Because he could be and what if?

Really convincing stuff you have there.

No, it is a lot different from '02. And if you weren't a complete idiot, you'd probably know why.

There is no need for all that.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Ben Roflsberger;2487381 said:
i honestly dont think TO is going anywhere.

True (for 2008, at least). Would you rather win with toxic personalities or lose with them?

ethiostar

Reaction score
Givincer;2487382 said:
Are you sure?

Did you see the quote that was under?

Yes i did. I don't agree with it but that doesn't mean i should resort to name calling.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Boysboy;2487371 said:

Like I said, with that new stadium next year, a guy like Cowher would be GANGBUSTERS to him. If by then he's really desperate for him, that's when he'll reluctantly give TO his walking papers.

Believe me when i say i do get where you're coming from if it where just that easy to snap the fingers and accomplish everything you say, but i agree with bb, losing doesn't accomplish much in my mind. Another little factor is Jerry just handed TO 13 million up front. Do you hinestly think Jerry will eat that?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Never.

Besides...we get on a roll and who knows...we win it all.

:D

Batman

Reaction score
Losing is not an option. It is never acceptable. I also do not believe in moral victories. Either you won or you didn't. Moral victories are for losers.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Could we have a poll on this so it would be easier for me to add the idiots that say yes to my ignore list?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I get angry, and I get bitter. (In fact, I'm angry and bitter right now.) But I have never and will never hope for a Cowboy loss.