Benched
Reaction score
Wade challenges this thread.

http://img139.*************/img139/3448/ch21sundec72008060355pmkh7.jpg

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Boysboy;2487133 said:
So yeah-we lose on Sun, if the TO-Mount St. Helens finally happens, then so be it. Let it happen now rather than happen after we're 1 and done in the playoffs again(it will be much worse then). At least by New Year's, Jerry can really think about the lessons he learned and what he can do to overhaul for next year.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I am praying to god that this team can over come this "distraction", beat the damn giants, right the ship, beat the freakin' Ravens, gain some momentum, and crush the f*****' eagals, to legitimately earn our way to the playoffs. From there, we carry that momentum and re-discover how to play on the road, and win out.

Do I hope we lose?!?!? If we were 11-1, worse things could happen. But since we are hanging by a tampon string to our playoff LIVES, that is absolutely sick to think it.

Prognosis: The creator of this thread= Ed Werder. (Same agenda)

interestedobserver

Reaction score
The only time it's worth losing is when a draft pick is at stake and its late in the season. But at least it would force a coaching change.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbgun;2487500 said:
Wade challenges this thread.

http://img139.*************/img139/3448/ch21sundec72008060355pmkh7.jpg
He looks like Nanook of the North met the Michelin Man.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Boysboy;2487133 said:
Seriously-this doesn't totally have to do with what happened this week...

Ever since we lost to the Giants in the playoffs, it's really been one incredible, high drama, extremely bumpy roller coaster ride. Whether it was the other 31 teams' fan bases throwing a party for days after(aside from the Chargers) after becoming the first NFC #1 seeded team in 20 years to go 1 and done OR Letterman, Leno, Conan, the chicks from The View, AND Bill Maher making fun of us the following week OR all the hoopla over Garrett getting a pay raise making Wade a lame duck OR weeks of stories over how Jerry was going to give Oakland the kitchen sink for Darren McFadden OR the entire mainstream media saying we're Super Bowl locks throughout the entire offseason/TC OR all the hoopla with "Hard Knocks" OR starting off the season with 3 very emotional primetime games OR the times b/w then and now over how TO, Ellis, etc have been unhappy OR Pacman getting into trouble again OR Romo missing a couple of games due to injury, etc, etc.

Really-it's been one VERY long year, and as you can see, whether it's TO, Wade being a lame duck/unaccountable, Jerry being too high profile, etc...the tip of the iceberg has hit and it looks like everything has taken its toll on the entire organization.

So yeah-we lose on Sun, if the TO-Mount St. Helens finally happens, then so be it. Let it happen now rather than happen after we're 1 and done in the playoffs again(it will be much worse then). At least by New Year's, Jerry can really think about the lessons he learned and what he can do to overhaul for next year.

i am deeply hurt by a cowboys fan uttering such words

Wood

Reaction score
i dont ever wish for cowboy loss..but would it bother me if someone lays TO out and he cant talk for few minutes......no :rolleyes:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/runningwithscissors.gif

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Boysboy;2487338 said:
Thank You! This gentleman gets it!

Like I said, you NEVER want to root for your team to lose...however, you have to be a REALIST at the same time.

Let's not be homers and act like this disctraction is media-made. Could the media tone down their reporting a bit and not make it 24/7? Sure-I would love to hear other sports news, quite frankly. However- Jerry took alot of gambles, and he's paying the price.

With that being said-sometimes bad things happening can be good fortunes in disguise. Like I said-if Mount St. Helens erupts after we lose our next 2, at least by New Year's the storm will have calmed down, and Jerry can go back to the drawing board.

Funny, for one who never wants to root for your team to lose, the title of your thread is "Anyone else hoping we lose on Sun?"

I don't know if your just a troll, or the worst kind of gutless fan who depends on everyone else's opinion (media, Leno, Letterman - ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME????) to form your own.

But nice things about "followers" such as yourself, is that less and less people will give you and credibility in your "opinions."

Of course, that won't stop you from leading the parade when Dallas does win, insisting you were really behind the team the entire time.

Gutless tripe. Grow up, get a spine, and stop worrying about what others say.

alancdc

Reaction score
At least we gave up our 1st for next year so we don't have to take another linebacker. I think 2.4 catches a game is fine for giving up a 1st that will be about number 18 now.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
While I give you credit for having the nads to post this.
I want them in the SB.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Holy Cow, this is getting out of hand.

Is it game time yet????

:banghead:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Boysboy;2487133 said:
Seriously-this doesn't totally have to do with what happened this week...

Ever since we lost to the Giants in the playoffs, it's really been one incredible, high drama, extremely bumpy roller coaster ride. Whether it was the other 31 teams' fan bases throwing a party for days after(aside from the Chargers) after becoming the first NFC #1 seeded team in 20 years to go 1 and done OR Letterman, Leno, Conan, the chicks from The View, AND Bill Maher making fun of us the following week OR all the hoopla over Garrett getting a pay raise making Wade a lame duck OR weeks of stories over how Jerry was going to give Oakland the kitchen sink for Darren McFadden OR the entire mainstream media saying we're Super Bowl locks throughout the entire offseason/TC OR all the hoopla with "Hard Knocks" OR starting off the season with 3 very emotional primetime games OR the times b/w then and now over how TO, Ellis, etc have been unhappy OR Pacman getting into trouble again OR Romo missing a couple of games due to injury, etc, etc.

Really-it's been one VERY long year, and as you can see, whether it's TO, Wade being a lame duck/unaccountable, Jerry being too high profile, etc...the tip of the iceberg has hit and it looks like everything has taken its toll on the entire organization.

HELL NO, THIS IS LOSER TALK HOPING FOR A LOSS.

ANYBODY HOPING WE LOSE TO THE G-MEN NEED TO FIND ANOTHER TEAM.

THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST PATHETIC POST I HAVE EVER READ ON HERE.

WOW:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: