Cajuncowboy;2487707 said:
Holy Cow, this is getting out of hand.

Is it game time yet????

:banghead:

Getting...GETTING out of hand!?!?!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
anyone wishing the cowboys would lose is a disgrace to this once great board.

plain and simple.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2488022 said:
Getting...GETTING out of hand!?!?!

So I haven't used up my quota of understatements for the year yet and it's coming to a close fast.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Boysboy;2487133 said:
Seriously-this doesn't totally have to do with what happened this week...

Ever since we lost to the Giants in the playoffs, it's really been one incredible, high drama, extremely bumpy roller coaster ride. Whether it was the other 31 teams' fan bases throwing a party for days after(aside from the Chargers) after becoming the first NFC #1 seeded team in 20 years to go 1 and done OR Letterman, Leno, Conan, the chicks from The View, AND Bill Maher making fun of us the following week OR all the hoopla over Garrett getting a pay raise making Wade a lame duck OR weeks of stories over how Jerry was going to give Oakland the kitchen sink for Darren McFadden OR the entire mainstream media saying we're Super Bowl locks throughout the entire offseason/TC OR all the hoopla with "Hard Knocks" OR starting off the season with 3 very emotional primetime games OR the times b/w then and now over how TO, Ellis, etc have been unhappy OR Pacman getting into trouble again OR Romo missing a couple of games due to injury, etc, etc.

Really-it's been one VERY long year, and as you can see, whether it's TO, Wade being a lame duck/unaccountable, Jerry being too high profile, etc...the tip of the iceberg has hit and it looks like everything has taken its toll on the entire organization.

So yeah-we lose on Sun, if the TO-Mount St. Helens finally happens, then so be it. Let it happen now rather than happen after we're 1 and done in the playoffs again(it will be much worse then). At least by New Year's, Jerry can really think about the lessons he learned and what he can do to overhaul for next year.

Ummmm...no. As a fan I can't even begin to fathom how anyone would actually be hoping for the team to lose, no matter what the reasons for that hope are.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Boysboy;2487133 said:

Ever since we lost to the Giants in the playoffs, it's really been one incredible, high drama, extremely bumpy roller coaster ride. Whether it was the other 31 teams' fan bases throwing a party for days after(aside from the Chargers) after becoming the first NFC #1 seeded team in 20 years to go 1 and done OR Letterman, Leno, Conan, the chicks from The View, AND Bill Maher making fun of us the following week OR all the hoopla over Garrett getting a pay raise making Wade a lame duck OR weeks of stories over how Jerry was going to give Oakland the kitchen sink for Darren McFadden OR the entire mainstream media saying we're Super Bowl locks throughout the entire offseason/TC OR all the hoopla with "Hard Knocks" OR starting off the season with 3 very emotional primetime games OR the times b/w then and now over how TO, Ellis, etc have been unhappy OR Pacman getting into trouble again OR Romo missing a couple of games due to injury, etc, etc.

Really-it's been one VERY long year, and as you can see, whether it's TO, Wade being a lame duck/unaccountable, Jerry being too high profile, etc...the tip of the iceberg has hit and it looks like everything has taken its toll on the entire organization.

So yeah-we lose on Sun, if the TO-Mount St. Helens finally happens, then so be it. Let it happen now rather than happen after we're 1 and done in the playoffs again(it will be much worse then). At least by New Year's, Jerry can really think about the lessons he learned and what he can do to overhaul for next year.

This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't find any smileys that would show how dumb this post is.

Gotta say, Boysboy:confused::confused::confused::confused:, I'm kinda surprised at you.:cool:

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
Boysboy;2487133 said:

WOW! They still make people like you? :banghead:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
I often wish bad events happen to things I care about and love so I can be right and say I told you so. Oh wait, thats crazy, and No I don't. This angers me but I understand how the poster wants to quit cause his stomach cant handle such a difficult roller coaster ride.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Boysboy;2487133 said:

Bandwagon's for the Lions and Bengals are fired up and ready to go, I suggest you join them.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
dbair1967;2488656 said:
Bandwagon's for the Lions and Bengals are fired up and ready to go, I suggest you join them.

Don't do that man. Real Lions and Bengals fans don't deserve to have us send them our 'fans' who are only that when it's convient and times are fun.

Let him become a fan of an arena league team. At least then those fans won't know about it because their teams won't be playing this coming season anyway.