Recap: Anyone else just hear Tony on TheTicket?

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
What we need, is to hear the interviews. I have a suspicion there's some interpretation bias going on here, one way or another.

I saw/heard him on NFL Network last night and the Boys Ap this a.m. It was pretty clear to me that a 34 year old QB is being smart about the healing "process" so he can be ready for SF. Ain't nobody on the Cowboys a miracle worker. Y'all Wanted to run the ball more. ... there you go.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

Bluestang

Reaction score
    1. In reply to Birddog26

2. 10:56 AM - 31 Jul 2014 · Details
      " data-mentions="Birddog26" data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 6px 12px 9px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">

rabblerousr ‏@rabblerousr 4m
      @Birddog26 only exception was a rollout last weekend where he threw across body. Looked like it torqued him, and he moved a bit gingerly...

Expand
    1. In reply to Birddog26

" data-mentions="Birddog26" data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 6px 12px 9px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">

rabblerousr ‏@rabblerousr 5m
      @Birddog26 The thing is: he's so protected in practice that I haven't seen him operate under any real duress, so its hard to determine...

Expand

1. 10:52 AM - 31 Jul 2014 · Details
      " data-mentions="rabblerousr" data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px 6px; border-bottom-width: 0px; cursor: pointer;">

Birddog26 ‏@Birddog26 9m
      @rabblerousr With you watching Romo in practice, is there anything that you see that concerns you?

Expand

2. 10:55 AM - 31 Jul 2014 · Details

rabblerousr ‏@rabblerousr 6m
      @Birddog26 That's exactly what I've been trying to figure out...! Some wobblers, where he doesn't seem to cut loose.
    1. In reply to Birddog26

rabblerousr ‏@rabblerousr 4m
      @Birddog26 only exception was a rollout last weekend where he threw across body. Looked like it torqued him, and he moved a bit gingerly...

Expand
    1. In reply to Birddog26

rabblerousr ‏@rabblerousr 5m
      @Birddog26 The thing is: he's so protected in practice that I haven't seen him operate under any real duress, so its hard to determine...

Expand

1. 10:52 AM - 31 Jul 2014 · Details
      " data-mentions="rabblerousr" data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px 6px; border-bottom-width: 0px; cursor: pointer;">

Birddog26 ‏@Birddog26 9m
      @rabblerousr With you watching Romo in practice, is there anything that you see that concerns you?

Expand

2. 10:55 AM - 31 Jul 2014 · Details

rabblerousr ‏@rabblerousr 6m
      @Birddog26 That's exactly what I've been trying to figure out...! Some wobblers, where he doesn't seem to cut loose.

Just saw this on my twitter feed right now.

Wood

Reaction score
http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=1001&c=4891&f=3126993

You won't believe how much of a non-story this is if just based on this audio.

I do think its being exaggerated but we can't discount that Romo admits there are times when the back doesn't want to go for full 3 hours. Which is fine in the off-season. But what happens if were are talking 1st round of playoffs and its late in a close game and his back basically can't go any longer. I can't remember hearing about someone back getting better with repetitive twisting. I think we just have to accept the new (not better) Romo.

Ren

Reaction score
I've been assured more times them I can count on these boards that Romo will play well into his 60s so there's no need to waste picks on a QB any time soon