Anyone feeling confident?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm not feeling very confident, no. I wish I were, but I've been disappointed too many times when I got confident in this team.
Packers 27
Cowboys 10
I hope I'm wrong. Please prove me wrong, team.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not really, they have to be able to run the ball today, the last thing they want is to rely on Fleming holding up in pass protection.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
not against Rodgers,we need an overwhelming Offensive performance to win against him.
Nah. Dak and the Boys just need to play like they did when they had Rodgers on his tushie in Green Bay October 16, 2016. :thumbup:
3cj5jf.jpg

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And yet most agree Payton’s a great coach for scoring two more points in a game he could have lost by a fg on the final drive.

People see what they want to see when it comes to coaching.

I know for a fact you understand he was working with a backup QB. I'm not sure why you're pretending both coaches were in similar situations.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know for a fact you understand he was working with a backup QB. I'm not sure why you're pretending both coaches were in similar situations.

And I’m not sure why you’re pretending that I’ve suggested in anyway that I didn’t realize Bridgewater was in that game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And I’m not sure why you’re pretending that I’ve suggested in anyway that I didn’t realize Bridgewater was in that game.

Then you should understand why they didn't put up a ton of points. He gets praise because with a backup QB, he's 2-0. He just kept what a lot here claimed as a dominant offense to 10 points.

Garrett/Moore/Prescott couldn't outscore an offense without their HOF QB.

HungryLion

Reaction score
And yet most agree Payton’s a great coach for scoring two more points in a game he could have lost by a fg on the final drive.

People see what they want to see when it comes to coaching.

I agree.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Just remember. That same Seahawks team just lost to the Saints AT HOME. And lost by more points than the Cowboys did in New Orleans.

Does that mean the cowboys would definitely beat the Seahawks? Of course not. But it does mean the Seahawks certainly are not on some other level than the Cowboys and the Cowboys wouldn’t have a chance against them.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm not feeling very confident, no. I wish I were, but I've been disappointed too many times when I got confident in this team.
Packers 27
Cowboys 10
I hope I'm wrong. Please prove me wrong, team.
NO D is leaps and bounds better than the GB D. Look for Zeke to rush for around 150 and Rodgers to get pounded by Quinn/DLaw, who are both just now coming around.

75boyz

Reaction score
NO D is leaps and bounds better than the GB D. Look for Zeke to rush for around 150 and Rodgers to get pounded by Quinn/DLaw, who are both just now coming around.

Absolutely love the optimism. No Smith and a possible not hundred per cent Collins and Martin tempers my enthusiasm. I'll take a baseball score 3-2 victory myself, lol.

kskboys

Reaction score
Just remember. That same Seahawks team just lost to the Saints AT HOME. And lost by more points than the Cowboys did in New Orleans.

Does that mean the cowboys would definitely beat the Seahawks? Of course not. But it does mean the Seahawks certainly are not on some other level than the Cowboys and the Cowboys wouldn’t have a chance against them.
Seachickens are being grossly overrated at the point in the season. They're a decent team, but not some great juggernaut as I've heard several announcers infer.

kskboys

Reaction score
Absolutely love the optimism. No Smith and a possible not hundred per cent Collins or Martin tempers my enthusiasm. I'll take a baseball score 3-2 victory myself, lol.
I don't resort much to optimistic approaches, I generally try to keep it on a realistic basis.

What I see happening is Moore learning from the O debacle last week and come out gleaming. And don't underestimate the effect the Quinn/DLaw duo will have. Rodgers has been gunshy for at least a couple seasons now, he'll be crying by the 2nd quarter.

I heard EZ's post game presser, and IMO he sounded like a man who was not happy w/ himself and has something to prove. Look for a Marshawn Lynch rolling ball of butcher knives type of performance from EZ.

We now have decent backups on the OL. Let's see what EZ can do w/ only decent blocking in front of him.

75boyz

Reaction score
Then you should understand why they didn't put up a ton of points. He gets praise because with a backup QB, he's 2-0. He just kept what a lot here claimed as a dominant offense to 10 points.

Garrett/Moore/Prescott couldn't outscore an offense without their HOF QB.

The strangest thing of all surrounding the entire organization...

Whether it be the owner...
The coach...
Or the quarterback...

Is the mysterious word accountability when one of these title holders have specifically failed in the performance of their job.

It's like a kids game of lack of accountability Hot Potato blame game

I for one, remember Andy Reid at Philly(don't know if he still does it with KC) taking every ounce of blame at every single loss when doing the post game interviews.

Total accountability.

Here it's like a mystery word whose definition changes on the fly if the loss pointed back in any one specific direction.

Starts at the top.

Then it's trickle down effect.

Then here you are 23 years later still looking to blame something else.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I lost all confidence in Kellen Moore after last Sunday night. That was putrid.

kskboys

Reaction score
I lost all confidence in Kellen Moore after last Sunday night. That was putrid.
It was. However, everyone throws up a stinker now and then. Don't forget last year's super bowl where a Belly coached team could only put up 13, but was outgrossed by a Rams O that could only put up 3. And that's w/ young genius McVay at the helm!!!! And before that, McVay and his Rams put up a 6 point stinker vs CHI. And BTW, Rams had the 2nd ranked O in the NFL last year in both yards and points.

Stinkers happen. It's how you come out of it that matters.

75boyz

Reaction score
I don't resort much to optimistic approaches, I generally try to keep it on a realistic basis.

What I see happening is Moore learning from the O debacle last week and come out gleaming. And don't underestimate the effect the Quinn/DLaw duo will have. Rodgers has been gunshy for at least a couple seasons now, he'll be crying by the 2nd quarter.

I heard EZ's post game presser, and IMO he sounded like a man who was not happy w/ himself and has something to prove. Look for a Marshawn Lynch rolling ball of butcher knives type of performance from EZ.

We now have decent backups on the OL. Let's see what EZ can do w/ only decent blocking in front of him.

Heck bro, you got me fired up. Totally agree with all you said and its true. Now they gotta back it up with performance. As you said, not only oline but as an entire team, depth-wise, all our backups are decent to even good. No more excuses.

I'll do my best to keep my "doubter" hat in the closet. Lol

Xeven

Reaction score
I am but I am usd to getting my hopes quashed by this Garret Era.

kskboys

Reaction score
Heck bro, you got me fired up. Totally agree with all you said and its true. Now they gotta back it up with performance. As you said, not only oline but as an entire team, depth-wise, all our backups are decent to even good. No more excuses.

I'll do my best to keep my "doubter" hat in the closet. Lol
Martin being out/hurt bothers me the most, but we do have talented backups in Fleming, Looney, and nice youngsters in Redmond and Knight. Guess it's time to see if they can play!!!!!!!!!!