Anyone feeling confident?

kskboys

Reaction score
Just saw the Cody Wichmann is on the roster. Who is that? Can he play? He's on RES, does that mean he can be activated? Is that PS?

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I am feeling confident. I feel like the team can beat anyone. People on here act like the Saints devour us by 28. We lost by 2 points and they got at least one lucky turnover call their way that resulted in 3 points for them.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I feel confident Dallas can win this game (got em fav by 3) but how they get there? Not so much...and not to be rhetorical about it,but it’s Garrett...you know? Anything is possible because we’ve seen it all under his regime,and you know Rodgers is fired up for this as usual. But I’ve got my man Gallup back and the sun is shining and got a calmness in what will be our victory.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I don't resort much to optimistic approaches, I generally try to keep it on a realistic basis.

What I see happening is Moore learning from the O debacle last week and come out gleaming. And don't underestimate the effect the Quinn/DLaw duo will have. Rodgers has been gunshy for at least a couple seasons now, he'll be crying by the 2nd quarter.

I heard EZ's post game presser, and IMO he sounded like a man who was not happy w/ himself and has something to prove. Look for a Marshawn Lynch rolling ball of butcher knives type of performance from EZ.

We now have decent backups on the OL. Let's see what EZ can do w/ only decent blocking in front of him.

If he doesn't impress, we may have to ship him back to Cabo.

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m confident that we will have many more penalties that the pack does. I’m confident that any sack of Rodgers may result in a roughing the Qb call and that their offensive line won’t get one holding call against them

Edit, wow they did gat a holding call. Alternate universe?

kskboys

Reaction score
Ick. Apologies to all for giving you hope.

That was simply a severe clusterfudge. The word convoluted comes to mind. Yes, Dak made some terrible decision, not to mention holding the ball too long. We didn't run the ball enough. Ick.