Anyone interested in Marcus Mariota?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Do you have the count on the All-Pros that Dak needs to put up his garbage time numbers? Then compare that to Mariota and get back with me. Good night, troll.
Hmm... I looked it up and it wasn't a huge disparity.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You do realize that not counting Witten evens it out right? You just hurt your own argument.

So now that you graciously decided to move goalposts in my favor. Its 4 to 4 lol
It doesn’t move in your favor you just aren’t good at counting. Count up the all-pro seasons when the QBs were actually on the field with them. Exclude Witten and the applicable Titans.
Or you can just stop squirming, since you already knows how this turns out and are desperately trying to spin it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It doesn’t move in your favor you just aren’t good at counting. Count up the all-pro seasons when the QBs were actually on the field with them. Exclude Witten and the applicable Titans.
Or you can just stop squirming, since you already knows how this turns out and are desperately trying to spin it.
I counted the All Pro's, its equal.

I think you just a stupid statement with no basis in fact, and ow you are moving goal posts to try and make it look like you didnt eat paint chips as a kid.

Next you are probably going to call me a slobberer

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Zack Martin the RG equals multiple All Pros to some.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well you tried to help me after helping yourself by using a guy (Saffold) who was never even an All-Pro. But thanks for your generosity.
Now go take your L and sit down in the corner somewhere...
Saffold made an All Pro team, Im not sure where you getting your facts.

You keep twisting things. You said how many All Pro's. Making an All Pro team makes you an All Pro.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Saffold made an All Pro team, Im not sure where you getting your facts.

You keep twisting things. You said how many All Pro's. Making an All Pro team makes you an All Pro.
SURE he did. You can even name the year he made it. You’re just flat out embarrassing yourself now. Just gracefully bow out :facepalm:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SURE he did. You can even name the year he made it. You’re just flat out embarrassing yourself now. Just gracefully bow out :facepalm:
Your the one that said he has never made an All Pro team.

You do understand what an All Pro is right, Paint Chips?

Its a player that has made an All Pro team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Do you have the count on the All-Pros that Dak needs to put up his garbage time numbers? Then compare that to Mariota and get back with me. Good night, troll.
What does Mariotta do in garbage time? Hell what does he do at any time?

I always get a kick out of so called Cowboy fans who will do whatever it take to defend other teams players just to dog Dak out. Its laughable and sad.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why the hell does he have to do the work for you? Why don't you look it up? THe hell?
I dont think Paint Chips knows how to use a search engine. Im fine doing the work. I consider it my good deed for the day helping the feebled

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
lol. He was a second teamer, that’s why it didn’t show up on his player page. Which isn’t really a thing, it just means the guy who got the second most votes. Only the first team is actually voted on. But fair enough, I did not distinguish. I’ve had that argument on here a zillion times, so I don’t want to revisit. I meant first team initially. But I did not distinguish, so I’m wrong and you are right on that.