Anyone Just See Kanye At The VMAs?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
mldardy;2941526 said:
I love Kanye's music. When he first came out with College Dropout and then Late Registration this guy clearly had some talent and energy that was missing from the rap game except for Outkast. I still love his music but why does he act like this all the time.

He is a very insecure individual and feels he has to up everyone else in order to get his respect.

The guy has talent, nobody is arguing that.

He excels at being an idiot. He would win 10 grammys a year if they gave them away for being a total tool and worthless human being. :confused:

Can we nominate him for those catagories?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dallas;2941556 said:
He is a very insecure individual and feels he has to up everyone else in order to get his respect.
Respect is one thing he didn't get from that stunt.

mldardy

Reaction score
Dallas;2941556 said:

He excels at being an idiot. He would win 10 grammys a year if they gave them away for being a total tool and worthless human being. :confused:

He should have won best album for either Late Registration or Graduation and I think one of the main reasons he didn't win is because of his attitude. He will probably be up for the award again this year for 808s and he had a good chance of winning but I think that chance is out the window now.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2941240 said:
Cuz he's an idiot..

I think there is more to it than that ..... but you guys got rid of the only forum it would be ok to discuss that in.

:)

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I had to read the entire thread just to make sure this wasnt posted.

:) enjoy

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v47/TendoGamer101/kanyeinterrupt-moon.jpg

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Jeeeeezus, isnt there some stupid publicity stunt at every VMAs?

You all just got sucked.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Cochese;2942076 said:
Jeeeeezus, isnt there some stupid publicity stunt at every VMAs?

You all just got sucked.

Sucked?

After all the tweeting appologies he's making today? Who is the sucker? Kanye, is that you sweetie?

Man, please. :rolleyes:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas;2941556 said:

too late, since I already nominated you

SHAAAAWIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2942206 said:
too late, since I already nominated you

SHAAAAWIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Your delivery is actually getting better, Bob.

Well done my friend.

:clap:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas;2942175 said:
Sucked?

After all the tweeting appologies he's making today? Who is the sucker? Kanye, is that you sweetie?

Man, please. :rolleyes:

You probably thought bruno teabagging eminem was real too.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Did anyone see Gerard Butler at the VMAs?

He was outside on a balcony getting the crowd below to chant and yell like Spartans.

Was pretty cool.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
It's amazing what can happen when you chug a bottle of Cognac on the red carpet. As Forrest Gump says, "Stupid is as Stupid does".:p:

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Phrozen Phil;2944574 said:
It's amazing what can happen when you chug a bottle of Cognac on the red carpet. As Forrest Gump says, "Stupid is as Stupid does".:p:

he didn't exactly sound like Jack Nicholson a couple of years back accepting his award with the slurrest of slurred speeches though