Anyone Just See Kanye At The VMAs?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2945383 said:
Amber with hair

http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/amber_rose_with_hair.jpg

holy ****. who'd-a-thunk a full head of hair would make a chick look infinitely hotter than if she had a full head of skin.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
This thread beg's the questions.

!. What is a "Kanye"?
2. Why should care about it?

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2945396 said:
holy ****. who'd-a-thunk a full head of hair would make a chick look infinitely hotter than if she had a full head of skin.

Was there any doubt? lol. Of course a bald headed woman is going to be less attractive. I bet if Halle Berry or Jessica Biel were bald we'd be saying the same thing. Some people are just trippin! She's bombski.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;2945407 said:
This thread beg's the questions.

!. What is a "Kanye"?
2. Why should care about it?

1) it's the name of a person who makes 1000x more money than you do
2) who cares?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2945410 said:
Was there any doubt? lol. Of course a bald headed woman is going to be less attractive. I bet if Halle Berry or Jessica Biel were bald we'd be saying the same thing. Some people are just trippin! She's bombski.

To me Demi Moore was just as attractive when she shaved her head for GI Jane as she was with hair. Some women can pull off any look.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2945854 said:
To me Demi Moore was just as attractive when she shaved her head for GI Jane as she was with hair. Some women can pull off any look.

I thought she was unattractive without hair. Of course I think she is unattractive with hair, too.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
joseephuss;2945893 said:
I thought she was unattractive without hair. Of course I think she is unattractive with hair, too.
Yep. Especially when I see the cigarette. Gag.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2945944 said:
Eh.
She paid for it, it's hers.

*Shrug*

And Hos, she has a big manly rose tat on her right arm.

not trying to be argumentative here, but you would call a man's toupee his hair? not you, per se

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2945944 said:
Eh.
She paid for it, it's hers.

*Shrug*

And Hos, she has a big manly rose tat on her right arm.
Even if she didn't smoke that would nix it for me.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bob Sacamano;2945976 said:
not trying to be argumentative here, but you would call a man's toupee his hair? not you, per se
Women wear weave (or extensions as some refer to them) all the time. Wigs are ridiculously popular for all ethnic groups. As long as it's a natural look, we don't care and call it ours.

If a man wears a hair piece not done right, then he deserves every bit of ribbing he gets. If he has one and it looks good, then he just gets a shrug from me.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2946020 said:
Women wear weave (or extensions as some refer to them) all the time. Wigs are ridiculously popular for all ethnic groups. As long as it's a natural look, we don't care and call it ours.

If a man wears a hair piece not done right, then he deserves every bit of ribbing he gets. If he has one and it looks good, then he just gets a shrug from me.

Bob is just mad because his rug needs a chin strap :laugh2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2946020 said:

Randy Watson's wig ------ Thanks you WG

Sexual Chocolate, everybody......!!!!

randy-watson.jpg

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2946020 said:

I've NEVER met a woman that would shrug at a guys toupee. Maybe a guy she had no plans to have a relationship with, but I've never seen a woman say boy that guy with the toupee is hot!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheCount;2946172 said:
I've NEVER met a woman that would shrug at a guys toupee. Maybe a guy she had no plans to have a relationship with, but I've never seen a woman say boy that guy with the toupee is hot!
When you can recognize that a guy is wearing a toupee, then yeah that's noticeable and you can't shrug that off.

But if a guy gets hair plugs or whatever and it looks somewhat natural, then yeah, he'd get a shrug from me. See Bruce Willis.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2946189 said:
When you can recognize that a guy is wearing a toupee, then yeah that's noticeable and you can't shrug that off.

But if a guy gets hair plugs or whatever and it looks somewhat natural, then yeah, he'd get a shrug from me. See Bruce Willis.

I have yet to understand why Bruce and Sam Jackson wear wigs in every movie. :laugh2:

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2946520 said:
I have yet to understand why Bruce and Sam Jackson wear wigs in every movie. :laugh2:
speaking of Jackson and wigs...

in Pulp Fiction, Sam Jackson was originally meant to wear an afro wig but instead opted for the jerry curl you see in the movie

afro woulda looked a lot cooler than that curly crap he was sporting

ArmyCowboy

Reaction score
It accentuated the BMF image in the film.

As in, you have to be a BMF to have the stones to try to pull off that curl look.