Anyone Just See Kanye At The VMAs?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
xWraithx;2944684 said:
he didn't exactly sound like Jack Nicholson a couple of years back accepting his award with the slurrest of slurred speeches though

lol, that's just the way he talks. He had his jaw severely broken in a car accident, he sounds a lot different now than he did before the crash. I'm sure he was probably drunk though, which never helps.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2944895 said:
lol, that's just the way he talks. He had his jaw severely broken in a car accident, he sounds a lot different now than he did before the crash. I'm sure he was probably drunk though, which never helps.

Sorry I'm confused haha

I know Kanye got in an accident a few years back, but I was saying that he sounded sober... as compared to Jack Nicholson accepting his award a few years back sounding like he had just downed a bottle of Jack before walking up to the podium

kmp77

Reaction score
xWraithx;2944934 said:
Sorry I'm confused haha

I know Kanye got in an accident a few years back, but I was saying that he sounded sober... as compared to Jack Nicholson accepting his award a few years back sounding like he had just downed a bottle of Jack before walking up to the podium

He was downing a bottle of Henne before and during the show...

enhanced-buzz-6320-1252945889-8.jpg

And his girlfriend...never seen her below the neck....above the neck she's a trainwreck......but below...... :eek: :eek:

enhanced-buzz-6300-1252944693-5.jpg

Hoofbite

Reaction score
TheCount;2944895 said:

I was just thinking about what another one of these self-serving spotlight starved celebrities would say if he got on stage when they were up there.

"Kanye, Kanye. Lemme tell ya something. This is my time and if you don't take your *** back to your seat, you're gonna have to make a song called 'Through The Wire Part 2'".

Hoofbite

Reaction score
kmp77;2944998 said:
He was downing a bottle of Henne before and during the show...

enhanced-buzz-6320-1252945889-8.jpg

And his girlfriend...never seen her below the neck....above the neck she's a trainwreck......but below...... :eek: :eek:

enhanced-buzz-6300-1252944693-5.jpg

Anyone who is that big of a trouser stain when they drink shouldn't be allowed to drink.

Seen a ton of people that just go out of control when they drink. Its unbelievable. I guess I don't get it. Never been so drunk that I become a giant P.O.S and embarrass myself like that.

And I prefer women with hair. What's below the neck isn't as attractive when what is above shares my haircut.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
bald chicks are gross

this particular one has the face of a 45 year old, but the body of a banging 23-year old, she's like a Menator

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2945090 said:
bald chicks are gross

this particular one has the face of a 45 year old, but the body of a banging 23-year old, she's like a Menator

You mean a minotaur?

Not really a big deal though. We all know you can't get MEN off your mind.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2945090 said:
bald chicks are gross

What? 45 year old?? i don't know if I'd go that far, she's got a pretty face. She's just shaved her head and looked a little orange at the awards.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
TheCount;2945162 said:
What? 45 year old?? i don't know if I'd go that far, she's got a pretty face. She's just shaved her head and looked a little orange at the awards.

Yeah, that 2nd picture just seems to capture her face at a wrong angle.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Kanye's girl looks like some bald video groupie wearing a sleazy outfit. i'm sure he can and has gotten much better

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2945193 said:
Kanye's girl looks like some bald video groupie wearing a sleazy outfit. i'm sure he can and has gotten much better

He probably just met her that night and asked if she wanted to go to the VMA's. Maybe he was just in the mood for bald women with bomb bodies that night..

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
to be fair, he was pretty sloshed that night

she probably could pull off long hair, her face just isn't suited for the bald look, it just looks weird

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2945200 said:
He probably just met her that night and asked if she wanted to go to the VMA's. Maybe he was just in the mood for bald women with bomb bodies that night..

They've been off and on for some time, almost since he divorced his wife, seems like she got out of there just in time. From what I understand she's a bisexual ex-model/stripper, guess he needed someone outlandish enough to match his ego.

Rampage;2945193 said:

You're just mad cause you can't pull off her outfit! :laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amber with hair

http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/amber_rose_with_hair.jpg