Twitter: Anyone know what happened on their bench?

GINeric

Reaction score
They were fighting because one of them was a Dak hatin coward *** BEEYATCH!!! Once Dak started ballin out, the hater got silent and tried to hide and got smacked for being a weak *** coward who hates being wrong once again.

That's the perfect treatment for cowards.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
SNY.0.gif.d6ea949e083d37cf461ac93a918e40d2.gif
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

RonWashington

Reaction score
No idea.

Loved the turmoil initially, but truthfully, I didn’t love NBC cutting back to Daron Payne over and over again. Dude was clearly fuming and needed a minute.

The media is ridiculous. The roof has caved in on that team and two talented guys in that defense decimated with other players missing are frustrated at the doormats they’ve become . How many times did Dez Bryant go into theatrics on the Cowboys sidelines. Collnsworth is a joke .

RonWashington

Reaction score
And on a side note the Cowboys rolled a team missing the equivalent of Lawrence Parsons & top players on the secondary last night. That was hardly a barometer to measure anything by the completion WFT put out on to the field. I thought Philly might have a tough game in Washington next week but after seeing that mess Ron Rivera is dealing with Philly should roll setting up quite an interesting game the following week.

By the way Dallas will be seeing a Cardinal team desperate for a win now after losing three straight. The competition the Boyz will be facing might look different then what was on display last night .

To be honest to get Dallas in playoff mode playing Arizona & Philly is much better for the Cowboys and finishing the likes of what Dallas beat these past two weeks.

Last edited:

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I think one of the areas of the bench were better air conditioned and one of the players felt he deserved that spot because he was playing harder.

J-man

Reaction score

This guy is such a dirtbag.
I am waiting for the NFL to pull the team out from under him. I really feel like their investigation into what has been going on in that FO has dug up so much crap, that they don't really know what to do. That's why they're afraid to release the findings as it may give the world a very negative view of the NFL.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I got the feeling that Allen was blaming Payne and Payne had enough. Allen had been vocal last week, guessing some of it was directed at Payne during the week and then something more was said during the game. Not saying who's correct.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Either Cris or Michelle made the comment that there's been a riff between Allen and Payne and Allen's comments last week were not taken well by some of his teammates. A Captain has to watch what he says to the media when the team is struggling.

Rivera said he did not bench Payne for the altercation and may have been in his corner after Allen's comments earlier in the week. No HC wants his players talking to the media when they're struggling.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And on a side note the Cowboys rolled a team missing the equivalent of Lawrence Parsons & top players on the secondary last night. That was hardly a barometer to measure anything by the completion WFT put out on to the field. I thought Philly might have a tough game in Washington next week but after seeing that mess Ron Rivera is dealing with Philly should roll setting up quite an interesting game the following week.

By the way Dallas will be seeing a Cardinal team desperate for a win now after losing three straight. The competition the Boyz will be facing might look different then what was on display last night .

To be honest to get Dallas in playoff mode playing Arizona & Philly is much better for the Cowboys and finishing the likes of what Dallas beat these past two weeks.

Great win by the Boyz.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
This guy is such a dirtbag.
I really feel like their investigation into what has been going on in that FO has dug up so much crap. That's why they're afraid to release the findings as it may give the world a very negative view of the NFL.

Typical NFL,
Look at Belichick and Brady - slap on the wrist and evidence destroyed.
Sat on that video of the Baltimore RB - Ray Rice ? Somehow it made it's way to the public.
I'm sure there is so much more.
Wonder why they decided to burn Gruden ( Raiders ) after they investigated the Skins, could have burried that also.

Nothing to see here, continue on.