Twitter: Anyone know what happened on their bench?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Someone missed a tackle. He was mad but shouldn’t have put his finger in his face. Dude swung on him and he looked shocked.

tunahelper

Reaction score
And on a side note the Cowboys rolled a team missing the equivalent of Lawrence Parsons & top players on the secondary last night. That was hardly a barometer to measure anything by the completion WFT put out on to the field. I thought Philly might have a tough game in Washington next week but after seeing that mess Ron Rivera is dealing with Philly should roll setting up quite an interesting game the following week.

By the way Dallas will be seeing a Cardinal team desperate for a win now after losing three straight. The competition the Boyz will be facing might look different then what was on display last night .

To be honest to get Dallas in playoff mode playing Arizona & Philly is much better for the Cowboys and finishing the likes of what Dallas beat these past two weeks.

Dallas has dealt with major injury and player availability issues this year. We are now nearly healthy, but nobody made excuses the first 12 games of the year.

Teams overcome players loss or they don't. Excuses are for lovers and I would say the same if it was Dallas.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SNY.0.gif.d6ea949e083d37cf461ac93a918e40d2.gif
Snyder cheering on his cheerleaders before the “clients” arrive.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Dallas has dealt with major injury and player availability issues this year. We are now nearly healthy, but nobody made excuses the first 12 games of the year.

Teams overcome players loss or they don't. Excuses are for lovers and I would say the same if it was Dallas.

Bottom line that team sucks and the Cardinals & Eagles will be much better teams fo prepare for post season and it’s full throttle both games should be exciting .

GORICO

Reaction score
I got the feeling that Allen was blaming Payne and Payne had enough. Allen had been vocal last week, guessing some of it was directed at Payne during the week and then something more was said during the game. Not saying who's correct.

it just hurts a lot to lose and the way they lost was too much for them.....i get it totally

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No idea.

Loved the turmoil initially, but truthfully, I didn’t love NBC cutting back to Daron Payne over and over again. Dude was clearly fuming and needed a minute.
Yeah agree, give the man some space, he was only in the second stage of the five stages of grief, and the network does crap like that but not have the time to show a replay unless they feel like it.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
I bet there is a fine since it was on TV for the entire nation to see, disorderly conduct or some NFL Bull$$$$ God for bid people do things people do and give the NFL a Black Eye

PR problem,
gotta protect the shield.
Case N point - Zeke
After the Baltimore Rice incident / coverup.
Zek gets B slapped for accusations from a known liar (their own investigator stated as much).

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Wonder if you get fined for throwing punches at your own team mate lol
Maybe a suspension.

Didn't the Skins / WFT have a WR (Westbrook ?) beat the **** out of a teammate in training camp?
I think he got suspended, fined or some type of discipline.
Getting old, can't remember shitzga anymore.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know one thing if it happened in Dallas all we would hear is McCarthy has lost control of his team. Washington will get flack over this but nothing to compare if this were to have happened on the Cowboys sidelines.
If it had happened on our bench, you wouldn't hear anyone sticking up for the player who threw the punch either. It'd just be about how dysfunctional this team is.

Beaker42

Reaction score
This guy is such a dirtbag.
I am waiting for the NFL to pull the team out from under him. I really feel like their investigation into what has been going on in that FO has dug up so much crap, that they don't really know what to do. That's why they're afraid to release the findings as it may give the world a very negative view of the NFL.
Snyder is a tool bag.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Dude missed on a wide open shot. Was that kind of night for the team with no name.