Twitter: Anyone know what happened on their bench?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It was hard to watch and unfortunate to see unfold on TV. That organization is a mess.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No idea.

Loved the turmoil initially, but truthfully, I didn’t love NBC cutting back to Daron Payne over and over again. Dude was clearly fuming and needed a minute.
That reminded me or me when I'm angry...

Scotman

Reaction score
It's like they kept talking about their sideline to keep fans watching and interested. It's like they don't realize more than half of the nation wants to watch Dallas slobberknock someone and won't tune out. The rest of the viewers will watch hoping we make one poor play they can focus on.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I got the feeling that Allen was blaming Payne and Payne had enough. Allen had been vocal last week, guessing some of it was directed at Payne during the week and then something more was said during the game. Not saying who's correct.

They can play it down all they want but anytime you spill your dirty laundry in public, there are some serious unresolved issues that are brooding

Doomsday101

Reaction score
They can play it down all they want but anytime you spill your dirty laundry in public, there are some serious unresolved issues that are brooding

That is the difference it took place in public. I know there have been situations like this in the locker rooms even with the Cowboys with great teams but you don't see this happen on the sidelines

JustChip

Reaction score
SNY.0.gif.d6ea949e083d37cf461ac93a918e40d2.gif
Some people have no pride.

JustChip

Reaction score
This guy is such a dirtbag.
I am waiting for the NFL to pull the team out from under him. I really feel like their investigation into what has been going on in that FO has dug up so much crap, that they don't really know what to do. That's why they're afraid to release the findings as it may give the world a very negative view of the NFL.
That franchise simply reflects the cesspool that is Washington D. C.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This guy is such a dirtbag.
I am waiting for the NFL to pull the team out from under him. I really feel like their investigation into what has been going on in that FO has dug up so much crap, that they don't really know what to do. That's why they're afraid to release the findings as it may give the world a very negative view of the NFL.
:hammer:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He disrespected Alabama. It’s a holdover from last week.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone catches fines for throwing punches at your own teammates….? Lol