Anyone notice the double standard?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2482807 said:
Well that question was avoided big time.:lmao2:

They are a figment of Ed Werder's imagination. But that doesn't fit your agenda.

I've heard enough of your crap for the day. You're not even a Cowboy fan. Your Freudian slips have caught up with you.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2482900 said:
:lmao2: Wow.......justtttttttttt wow.

You have A LOT to learn about the media & the Dallas Cowboys.

You don't understand--I think the comments are bogus and Werder made up all but the Bradie James quote (which was a harmless suggestion that Owens and Romo don't always see eye-to-eye, but they still get along...but sometimes James has to play mediator when things get a little heated).

My point was simply for the people who insist the sources are real, and yet have no problem with the idea that other players are airing this dirty laundry to the media. Their gripe with Owens is that he "throws teammates under the bus" (which is extremely overblown, for reasons I won't get into). Well, if you hate Owens for "throwing teammates under the bus," then you must in turn hate any player throwing Owens under the bus, as was allegedly done in this article, because Owens is, after all, their teammate.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Wood;2482775 said:
just because TO doesnt have a criminal history doesnt mean he hasn't been destructive. The world is not against you when your a decent guy. If your still trying to figure out why bad things seem to follow TO or why there is this double standard against him...there is not much anyone can explain to you about how your treament of others follows you. Sorry bud.

Now he is not a decent guy? You are waaay offf

BHendri5

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2482803 said:
Blows up in San Fran, it's somebody else's fault.

Blows up in Philly, it's other people's fault.

Pops half a bottle of pills, it's his publicist's fault.

Whining to the media every other week, it's Tony Romo's fault.

It happens everywhere he goes, but somehow TO always finds someone else to blame.

He's a world class chump, and a WR who's no longer elite. I'd say most of the guys in the lockerroom will say privately that it's like a weight's been lifted the day he's gone.

no, in san fran it was the organiztions fault. they were in cap hell and had money to put has been players around T.O. and Garcia, I would have went off too. You probably do not even remember what game it was or why he wnet off, you really need to check it out before you bash him for no reason.

In philly it was Mcnabb's and the once again the organization for lying to him about restructuring his contract.

Here, there is nothing, so what are you squawking about

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
jobberone;2482905 said:
They are a figment of Ed Werder's imagination. But that doesn't fit your agenda.

I've heard enough of your crap for the day. You're not even a Cowboy fan. Your Freudian slips have caught up with you.

Of course you have.

Hmmm I'm thinking you are simply an owens fan.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
JordanTaber;2482932 said:
You don't understand--I think the comments are bogus and Werder made up all but the Bradie James quote (which was a harmless suggestion that Owens and Romo don't always see eye-to-eye, but they still get along...but sometimes James has to play mediator when things get a little heated).

My point was simply for the people who insist the sources are real, and yet have no problem with the idea that other players are airing this dirty laundry to the media. Their gripe with Owens is that he "throws teammates under the bus" (which is extremely overblown, for reasons I won't get into). Well, if you hate Owens for "throwing teammates under the bus," then you must in turn hate any player throwing Owens under the bus, as was allegedly done in this article, because Owens is, after all, their teammate.

Out of curiosity, who are these people who hate other players airing dirty laundry?

You should probably specify.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jobberone

Dave_in-NC;2482953 said:
Of course you have.

Hmmm I'm thinking you are simply an owens fan.

Nope. I'm a Cowboys' fan. You're not. Your comment about us not winning a SB after going 13-3 is all I need. Take your crap elsewhere.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
BHendri5;2482951 said:
no, in san fran it was the organiztions fault. they were in cap hell and had money to put has been players around T.O. and Garcia, I would have went off too. You probably do not even remember what game it was or why he wnet off, you really need to check it out before you bash him for no reason.

Uh, he implied that Garcia was gay. That was vicious and nasty. I don't care how you feel about the organization, you don't dis a teammate like that.

In philly it was Mcnabb's and the once again the organization for lying to him about restructuring his contract.

What did McNabb do to be attacked by T.O.?

Here, there is nothing, so what are you squawking about

I'd say there's plenty to squawk about. T.O.'s track record speaks for itself. Nobody's making that up. Open your eyes.

Primetime42

Reaction score
FWIW, the Eagles didn't lie, they just were outright cheap with him and figured they were entitled since he arrived there with such a lowball contract only one year prior.

Eagles are cheap as hell, we all know that.

McNabb/Reid/Douglas only compounded the situation. They handled it terribly.

Primetime42

Reaction score
Uh, he implied that Garcia was gay. That was vicious and nasty. I don't care how you feel about the organization, you don't dis a teammate like that.
That happened AFTER they were both out of SF.

TO was right about this: McChunky has an inferiority complex and was threatened by the way Philly loved TO. He still hasn't truly gotten over being booed on draft day and the Rush Limbaugh thing.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2482964 said:

I'd say there's plenty to squawk about. T.O.'s track record speaks for itself. Nobody's making that up. Open your eyes.
Exactly.

As IR said somewhere, there are fans who would cheer for OJ Simpson if he helped their team win.

It's pretty easy to tell which fans those would be.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
jobberone;2482963 said:
Originally Posted by jobberone

Nope. I'm a Cowboys' fan. You're not. Your comment about us not winning a SB after going 13-3 is all I need. Take your crap elsewhere.

:lmao: If 13-3 is good enough for you. God bless.
True fans want trophies. I want them to be the best every single year.
You just want a good record. :lmao: Do your self a favor. Use the ignore button.

Is this seasons record good enough for you?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Primetime42;2482970 said:
That happened AFTER they were both out of SF.
So? It just shows the character - or in TO's case, complete lack of character - that he has.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2482973 said:
Exactly.

As IR said somewhere, there are fans who would cheer for OJ Simpson if he helped their team win.

It's pretty easy to tell which fans those would be.

Didn't Plaxico Burress help the Giants win the Super Bowl last year?

*shrugs* I guess that's the nature of the beast. Really-those days where Owens plays gangbusters, admit it...you guys were cheering your tails off for him.

At least be consistent.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2482975 said:
:lmao: If 13-3 is good enough for you. God bless.
True fans want trophies. I want them to be the best every single year.
You just want a good record. :lmao: Do your self a favor. Use the ignore button.

Is this seasons record good enough for you?

I thought about that then decided I would rather laugh my *** off at your ridiculous agenda. TO is a football player. Who cares what he chirps? It's legal and apparently isn't bothering anyone but you and a few other 'gentlemen' on this site. And the record has nothing to do with Ed Werner.

I'm not really annoyed with you. I just want to beat on you a little.

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2482955 said:
Out of curiosity, who are these people who hate other players airing dirty laundry?

You should probably specify.

I bet Barbie Carpenter is one, but I'm not sure.:huh:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
jobberone;2482982 said:
I thought about that then decided I would rather laugh my *** off at your ridiculous agenda. TO is a football player. Who cares what he chirps? It's legal and apparently isn't bothering anyone but you and a few other 'gentlemen' on this site. And the record has nothing to do with Ed Werner.

I'm not really annoyed with you. I just want to beat on you a little.

:lmao2: Internet tough guy eh?
The record was brought up because you said I wasn't a fan.
13-3 got no SB correct?
8-8 still no SB

You never mentioned Werner.

owens bothers me. live with it.

Primetime42

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2482976 said:
So? It just shows the character - or in TO's case, complete lack of character - that he has.
OK, but it had nothing to do with his exit from SF.

He left of his own free will. (Or at least tried to).

Don't let the facts get in the way of your argument though.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2482988 said:
:lmao2: Internet tough guy eh?
The record was brought up because you said I wasn't a fan.
13-3 got no SB correct?
8-8 still no SB

You never mentioned Werner.

owens bothers me. live with it.

No I'm not a tough guy. I just can't stand trolls. Why did you say we didn't win a SB with our 13-3 record? Answer that and I'll think about answering your questions.

You're not even a fan and you're stirring up trouble. I'm having trouble even finding a thread about the biggest football game of the year because idiots like you are creating a logjam of TO nonsense.