Anyone notice the double standard?

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Let's just say for the sake of argument that Ed Werder didn't make up his "anonymous quotes" (Bwahahahahaha).

Why is it OK for numerous teammates to anonymously throw Owens under the bus in the press, but it's not OK for Owens to be critical of others?

Isn't Owens their, uh...teammate?

Wood

Reaction score
ie...see Philly and San Fran history with TO. This guy does not have even little bit of good karma going for him. As someone rightfully pointed out...his past is catching up with him. The lesson here is...dont be a jerk in your own life...it comes back on you.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Wood;2482762 said:
ie...see Philly and San Fran history with TO. This guy does not have even little bit of good karma going for him. As someone rightfully pointed out...his past is catching up with him. The lesson here is...dont be a jerk in your own life...it comes back on you.

That doesn't answer my question.

And yeah, karma should really be catching up with Terrell Owens, who has absolutely ZERO criminal history...not the thousands of criminal players in the league.

:rolleyes:

Wood

Reaction score
just because TO doesnt have a criminal history doesnt mean he hasn't been destructive. The world is not against you when your a decent guy. If your still trying to figure out why bad things seem to follow TO or why there is this double standard against him...there is not much anyone can explain to you about how your treament of others follows you. Sorry bud.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Wood;2482775 said:
just because TO doesnt have a criminal history doesnt mean he hasn't been destructive. The world is not against you when your a decent guy. If your still trying to figure out why bad things seem to follow TO or why there is this double standard against him...there is not much anyone can explain to you about how your treament of others follows you. Sorry bud.

That's the ironic thing about him-you would think someone who doesn't have a criminal history would be a decent guy...guess not...:(

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Wood;2482775 said:

Yeah, T.O.'s a really bad guy all right. He agreed with Michael Irvin on Favre being much better than McNabb and has extravagant touchdown celebrations. What a horrible person. He may have been a finalist for the Walter Payton Man of the Year award in 2003, but who cares, right?

Point is, if you're going to bash T.O., you need to bash almost every single player in the NFL. If you think T.O. is a bad person and can't stand having him on the team, you really shouldn't be watching football...because Owens is a good a person as you'll find in the NFL.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Wood;2482775 said:
Blows up in San Fran, it's somebody else's fault.

Blows up in Philly, it's other people's fault.

Pops half a bottle of pills, it's his publicist's fault.

Whining to the media every other week, it's Tony Romo's fault.

It happens everywhere he goes, but somehow TO always finds someone else to blame.

He's a world class chump, and a WR who's no longer elite. I'd say most of the guys in the lockerroom will say privately that it's like a weight's been lifted the day he's gone.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2482791 said:
That's the ironic thing about him-you would think someone who doesn't have a criminal history would be a decent guy...guess not...:(

*** is your deal? Every other post you flip-flop on Owens. One post you love him, the next you hate him. You're getting on my last nerve. Pick a damn opinion and stick with it for more than 5 minutes.

Wood

Reaction score
...because Owens is a good a person as you'll find in the NFL.[/QUOTE]

:lmao2: :lmao2:

on that note..i am heading off to bed.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Wood;2482812 said:
...because Owens is a good a person as you'll find in the NFL.

:lmao2: :lmao2:

on that note..i am heading off to bed.[/quote]

Yeah, probably because you at least subconsciously realize you're an imbecile.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
JordanTaber;2482823 said:
No, it wasn't. It was explained in the very first post.

You were asked this question. "Which teammates threw him under the bus"
You have NOT answered that question.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2482848 said:

Hell, I'm just a curious bystander waiting for the answer

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
JordanTaber;2482823 said:
No, it wasn't. It was explained in the very first post.

The only other name in that FIRST post is "Ed Werder". Last time I checked, Ed Werder is not a teammate of TO.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I'm tired and going to bed. Before I do, Ill answer for Jordan.
NOT ONE.
good night.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2482869 said:
I'm tired and going to bed. Before I do, Ill answer for Jordan.
NOT ONE.
good night.

Thanks, thats the answer I'm looking for.

/thread.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2482848 said:

Anonymous teammates threw him under the bus.

Does that answer your question?

ajk23az

Reaction score
JordanTaber;2482892 said:
Anonymous teammates threw him under the bus.

Does that answer your question?

:lmao2: Wow.......justtttttttttt wow.

You have A LOT to learn about the media & the Dallas Cowboys.