Anyone still want Urban as HC?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
With his age and health problems he had to know it would be tough water. I'm not sure he was ready to grab the bull.

If Kraft is ok, I don't think a lap dance should get him fired, but, C'mon Man!

Last edited:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Me! Rather have a guy who grinds and keeps going than a guy who eats and sleeps.

Mannix

Reaction score
I had Meyer 1a and Riley 1b...still wondering exactly what Corky does, other than make terrible in game decisions....Stephen A really needs to be saying that some how, some way, "Corky" will screw things up....not the "Cowboys".....because, I would be willing to bet that he is correct.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
In fairness the Jags were the worst team in the NFL last year and won 1 game. Probably not fair to fully judge in year 1.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lottsa people wanted him here.....how about now? Asking for a friend.
More than “Poor Game Management McCarthy”?

Absolutely! McCarthy brings very little to the team. He’s just along for the ride.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Funny you should post this. I was driving and thinking the same thing. I was firmly leading the Meyer to Dallas cheers, and I think he can still workout in JAX, and obviously Dallas has way more talent....but if I was looking to hire a coach today, I would not touch him with a ten foot pole.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Well we do not know exactly why big Mike enjoys massages so much, however he does keep them behind close doors.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Patience is a virtue.
Not here as were SB bound, Dak is Manning, and Urban sucks.
Jimmy went 1-15 his first year guess we should have fired him?
Some of these threads these days have to be from folks who are lifers in the mental ward of a prison hospital........:muttley:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All you MM haters are funny....I always said that Garrett Sucked, but I had personal reasons....just didn't like the guy and then it became a running joke. I did respect his position and held him accountable for wins and losses. Some of you that have no clue what happens behind closed doors and coaches meetings will blame MM for losses and give him no credit for wins.....you must work for miserable bosses or maybe you are the miserable boss.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Anyone that was a fan during Jimmy Johnson’s first year can certainly relate to the snipes being directed at Urban. We were a laughing stock during 1-15. LT compared us to a high school team because we were so basic and easy to game plan. Well, how do all those idiots taking easy pot shots at Jimmy during 1-15 and 7-9 look after 3 SBs in four years (yeah, I know Switzer got one but Jimmy built that team) and a pro football HOF induction?

I’m not saying by any means that Urban will be Jimmy. I’m saying it’s too damn early to tell.

Just like it was with MM last year and THIS year.