Anyone watching the texas/ ohio state game?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
It's always nice to have someone come in and prove they're an aggie. I told you some dumb aggie would be bragging about being 2-0 after the Citadel and La La games. Lol. Thanks for proving me correct.

cry%20baby.jpg

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
has anyone looked at next week's schedule?
WAY too many great games on at once...here are the ranked matchups
OU vs Oregon
LSU vs Auburn
Iowa vs Iowa St (always a tough game)
Michigan vs Notre Dame
Miami vs Louisville
Clemson vs Florida St
Nebraska vs USC
Florida vs Tennessee
Texas Tech vs TCU

I like your sig thats like saying pick anyone of them and they'll be great...

Sydney Rice or Calvin Johnson is the way to go :).

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I don't get it, HH, why did you post your baby pic?

Is that what you'll be doing after Texas annihilates the Aggies?

Or will you be too busy making up excuses?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Yeah, that'll be you after you lose to Texas and Oklahoma.

OU doesnt scare me at all. Their passing game is next to worthless, and their vaunted D was splintered by the Washington running game, and A&M's O-Line and Backs are far better than their's.

If Texas' offense doesnt improve a lot by T+1, beating them is not out of the relm of possibility

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Well you Horns fans, let this Buckeye fan offer you up some congratulations. Hard played game, not the prettiest, but that'll happen when you get a 1-2 matchup.

Great home and home series, wish it could happen again sometime soon.

I'm still going to worry about the Buckeye defense, offense should not be a problem, though I'd like to have seen a better running game.

I think Texas will be better in the long haul going with McCoy, he looked to do ok for his first huge game, of what I'm sure will be many more in his future.

I'm figuring I could counter point some of the excuses offered up in here during the game, but really, there is no point. The better team won tonight, for that, there is no doubt. OSU had to be way deeper to offer up whole sale 2nd team offensive and defensive teams through the course of the game. I think that was the decisive difference.

So excuse me, but............GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
OU doesnt scare me at all. Their passing game is next to worthless, and their vaunted D was splintered by the Washington running game
Did you watch the whole game? That game wasn't close in the 2nd half. Don't let the score fool you.

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
OU doesnt scare me at all. Their passing game is next to worthless, and their vaunted D was splintered by the Washington running game, and A&M's O-Line and Backs are far better than their's.

If Texas' offense doesnt improve a lot by T+1, beating them is not out of the relm of possibility
Stop it. My wifes an aggie, stop embarrising her.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Well, goodbye winning streak (knew it had to end eventually). :(

This probably has more to do with me being a homer than anything else but Texas is still in the BCS hunt. They'll need to win outright though and hope for a little good luck along the way. Say what you want about Colt McCoy but I still stand by my original statement, the kid played remarkably well tonight. This had more to do with the talent surrounding him and not producing than anything else. The defense was a big letdown tonight, too. No doubt Brown is in the doghouse after his automobile adventure last Monday morning, Mack Brown did the right thing in suspending him for this game.

OSU looks really tough and will no doubt keep their number one ranking. I'd expect ND to jump up to #2 once the polls are released. UT will probably get knocked out of the top ten (and deservedly so). Their shot at a national championship will be the toughest journey of all.

HOOK'EM!!!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I'm now a Troy Smith fan. Classy classy guy. Great interview.

I wish him luck this season, despite the fact that I hate OSU.

ANd eventhough I'm a ND fan, I think Smith has the edge in the Heisman voting so far.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
Did you watch the whole game? That game wasn't close in the 2nd half. Don't let the score fool you.

I did watch the game, and Washington pretty much controlled things in the first half. OU was at home against a team that A&M would beat by 2-3 scores. At home, assuming Thompson continues his suckage, I like our chances

jimmy40

Reaction score
jackrussell said:
Well you Horns fans, let this Buckeye fan offer you up some congratulations. Hard played game, not the prettiest, but that'll happen when you get a 1-2 matchup.

Great home and home series, wish it could happen again sometime soon.

I'm still going to worry about the Buckeye defense, offense should not be a problem, though I'd like to have seen a better running game.

I think Texas will be better in the long haul going with McCoy, he looked to do ok for his first huge game, of what I'm sure will be many more in his future.

I'm figuring I could counter point some of the excuses offered up in here during the game, but really, there is no point. The better team won tonight, for that, there is no doubt. OSU had to be way deeper to offer up whole sale 2nd team offensive and defensive teams through the course of the game. I think that was the decisive difference.

So excuse me, but............GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colt McCoy won't be the QB next year.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
man................that texas tech / utep game is pretty damn good.

johnny higgins is from sweeny, texas.

great talent about 20 miles from my hometown.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Draegerman said:
Well, goodbye winning streak (knew it had to end eventually). :(

This probably has more to do with me being a homer than anything else but Texas is still in the BCS hunt. They'll need to win outright though and hope for a little good luck along the way. Say what you want about Colt McCoy but I still stand by my original statement, the kid played remarkably well tonight. This had more to do with the talent surrounding him and not producing than anything else. The defense was a big letdown tonight, too. No doubt Brown is in the doghouse after his automobile adventure last Monday morning, Mack Brown did the right thing in suspending him for this game.

OSU looks really tough and will no doubt keep their number one ranking. I'd expect ND to jump up to #2 once the polls are released. UT will probably get knocked out of the top ten (and deservedly so). Their shot at a national championship will be the toughest journey of all.

HOOK'EM!!!
With McCoy at QB and Greg Davis at OC the Horns have no business in the top ten.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
nebraska vs. texas a&m

big 12 championship

heard it here first.